Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $8.99
The regular price is $9.99
- Answer Yes, just clean the surface of whatever you are going to apply it to, I personally use a alcohol swab and it holds like a champ
QuestionWhat is the depth when closed? I have a dash holder I like and don’t know if it would make it too deep to hold
- Answer Depth when closed is slightly under a 1/4 inch.
- Answer I carefully followed the instructions for putting the pop socket on so it stuck great. I had to remove it and place the pop socket higher so I again followed the instructions to remove it. It came off with a little bit of force but left no defect on my case. I re-mounted the pop socket and it's working perfectly. The pop socket has an adhesive strip which can be washed and reused.
QuestionAre you able to remove them and reattach in another area or on another phone? Was thinking I could use these on my little tablets and if they attach by suction, no problem but if they attach with a sticky pad, I’m guessing it’s one and done for setting
- Answer It is attached by a sticky pad. It was a bear to get off. I detached mine and stuck it to the back of my daughter's phone. It srayed just fine. Just would not recommend attaching and detaching.
- Answer Yes it will the instructions tell you how to apply it to a glass surface and it comes with a different sticky pad just for glass.
- Answer Yes
QuestionThose pop sockets with car dash mount will they stick through the covering on the dash, the vinyl???
- Answer They should, as long as your asking of the mount will stick to the vinyl? Yes
QuestionI’ve tried to put this exact pop socket grip into my pop socket holder. Which mounts to the car vent but this pop socket seems To be too thick to fit in. Which pop socket holder will hold this specific model?
- Answer Unfortunately, this grip is not compatible with any of PopSockets' existing mounts in the market. Check out PopSocket's page or sign up for our email to get notified when we come out with new mounts which hold our thicker grips. Nice choice, this is a beautiful design...
- Answer The PopSocket is not magnetic. It’s made out of plastic so it won’t stick. However, if you add a magnet (like the Steelie) it still works even though the socket sits higher than the magnet on the phone cover. I use it all the time on my dashboard in my car.
- Answer Yes, if you place your Pop socket directly in the middle of your phone it will interfere with wireless charging
- Answer This stuck very well to my OtterBox Defender.
- Answer It is swappable!
- Answer yes, it does. I have my phone in a case, so the pop socket is attached to the case. I have to remove the case then I can use the wireless charger.
QuestionWill any of these pop sockets work on the otterbox that comes with the popsocket built into it? I know the pop socket on the case is removable but will those go into the slot in the case?
- Answer Hi! Yes these will work - you will just need to remove the PopTop from the base and swap it onto your Otter + Pop Case!
- Answer I wanna say no. It does have a texture but I would bet a true carbon fiber would be much more expensive!
- Answer It's flat but has actual glitter so has a 3D feel, very nice looking and excellent quality.