Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $139.99
The previous price was $169.99
QuestionWill it be compatible with older Galaxy devices such as Note 8? And for others wondering the same thing, What is the oldest Galaxy device that will flawlessly support these buds? Thank you!
- Answer ABSOLUTELY!! They are even compatible with Apple products!
QuestionCan these buds be used independently? Just the right or just the left? I like to alternate while the other is charging but want stereo with both in without messing with reconnecting issues.
- Answer Yes , I sometimes do that my self especially when just using for phone calls but you definitely want both in for music. Just my thoughts on the music part.
QuestionCan I use them to answer calls on my phone? I don't see any information about answering calls and talking through them.
- Answer Hello PBEC, thanks for asking! When these earbuds are connected to your phone, you can answer and control calls without picking up your phone. ^Elizabeth
QuestionCan you lay on your side with these in and not have them push into your ears like normal Galaxy Buds?
- Answer I have smaller ears and as long as there is enough cushion in the pillow i am laying on and I have the earbuds sitting perfectly in my ear then all I get is a slight pressure against my ear but nothing crazy, whereas with my Samsung Buds plus i could never lay on them.
- Answer Hello LosingLena, thanks for reaching out! These earbuds are compatible with iPhone 7 ↑, iOS 10 ↑. You can connect them to your phone, tablet, watch, TV, and more to stream music, control calls, and enjoy uninterrupted sound when going for a run. ^Elizabeth
- Answer I use mine with my hearing aid with little no issues. Of course an adjustment here and there but otherwise. I love them! See picture below.
QuestionWhats the difference between the normal galaxy buds and these? (Other than the shape obviously)
- Answer These are open-back earbuds, so will provide a more natural sound. For me, it was a notable difference, but your mileage may vary. They also offer have active noise reduction, though it is not the deadening of the outside world you get with over-ear headphones. It's a subtle effect, so if ANR is your primary interest, I'd hesitate to suggest these. I have the original Galaxy Buds and these Galaxy Buds Live, and they are enough of an improvement to suggest them over the originals. One consideration for these is the fit. I have had these for about a month, and I'm still not able to consistently get them in my ears perfectly on the first attempt. They are an... untraditional design, and it may take some time to get used to them. On the other hand, my wife uses them more than I do, and she praises how secure they are in her ears, where the original Galaxy Buds frequently fell out of her ears. If the subtle ANC or the eye-catching design isn't important to you, I'd probably recommend the Galaxy Buds+ as the better everyday option from Samsung's line.
- Answer Yes they are way better than the Apple AirPods. I love most things Apple except those AirPods. They don’t sit in my ear well and these definitely do. The Earbuds Live is like a little bean which is what they shouldve called them but that’s another story. They just make sense for me and don’t get painful after long periods of time.
- Answer They charge in the case and the case can be charged wirelessly or with a USB-C cable that's included
QuestionDo they fit comfortably in your ears for working out - no falling out or moving around in your ears?
- Answer They fit in your ears really well. I can't answer the workout part bcuz I just had knee surgery so just now getting around on my own. Sorry.
QuestionI've never had wireless earbuds and very interested in these. how do I answer the phone if my phone isn't nearby?
- Answer Get the Samsung wearable app and then maybe put settings to read aloud notifications for phone calls so you know who is calling and then just touch the bud twice to answer and then twice again to hang up. App gives instructions too.
QuestionFor all my freakishly small eared folk out there, will these things fit in hella small ears? I'm an adult 'blessed' with the body of an early teenager and thus, everything is smaller. Including my ears. I need to know if these will fit and not jut out.
- Answer I have small ears and these did not fit comfortably. I have to force them in and it hurts after 15 minutes or so.