Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $699.99
with activation today
The previous price was $749.99
QuestionMy carrier is Verizon, which I will stay with. What am I not getting by buying an unlocked S10 for $499 that I would get from Verizon if I purchased a Verizon locked phone for $899? Will either phone function exactly the same on all Verizon networks?
- Answer You are only missing out on all of the Verizon bloatware that comes preinstalled on a Verizon specific phone. Only thing that is different is you have to install whatever Verizon apps you want (if any) from the Play store. I went with the unlocked S10 (coming from a Verizon specific S8), and am completely happy.
QuestionI have boostmobile and I want to use the galaxy s10 on the boostmobile network, do I have to get the unlock version? And do I have to put a boostmobile sim card in the unlock s10 or a sprint sim card in it?
- Answer Yes you will need an unlocked version. And try looking for this specific sim card. SIMGLW416TQ. it's the only that seems to be working for this phone.
QuestionI have Virgin Mobile which I believe are CDMA. Will this phone work or do I have to wait for the version of this phone specific to Virgin Mobile?
- Answer The phone will only work for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Total Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, Mint, and H2O.
- Answer It depends on how much of a power user you are. If you already have the s9 paid off, honestly I wouldn't recommend upgrading yet. The s10 is noticably faster but only in the most demanding of titles. Day to day usage, they're almost indistinguishable. If you've got the cash to burn; is it worth it? Yes.
QuestionWill the unlocked version of the Galaxy S10 work on Sprint? I currently have Sprint but may change carriers in the near future. I have been told by Samsung that the Unlocked phone from Samsung website is compatible. Thank You
- Answer Yes, there for it is the UNLOCKED version of the phone, you may put a Sim Card from any carrier at any time and it would work perfectly :)
QuestionIf I buy this unlocked phone S10, this phone can use any company SIM card, right? Any time I can start to use, right?
- Answer The phone can be used with any company that uses nano sim card. At any time you can start using.
QuestionI already have cricket as my wireless carrier. Can I purchase this and transfer my current number?
- Answer Cricket will let you know.
- Answer For phone calls and videos with audio sent by email it is good. I really haven't played much music on it yet to rate that. I do love the phone though.
- Answer Yes, you can buy this and use with an AT&T prepaid account.
Questionsamsung s10 and s10+ unlocked has a discount for activition on the spot but non for activition later, can i activate it as maybe sprint and put in my tmobile sim card?
- Answer No, if you activate it under one company it is locked for the amount of time the company requires and needs to be consistently activated.
QuestionOkay. I want to purchase the Samsung s10. Will I have to purchase a phone plan or will I be able to use a prepaid phone card?
- Answer I use mine with metro. If u get one of the unlocked phones u can use it with whatever service you please
- Answer I was told by one of the Samsung reps in San Francisco that all the unlock S10s will support dual sim. It can either fit another SIM card on the second slot, or a micro-SD card. The physical SIM slot seems to suggest that is the case, and hopefully someone from Samsung can confirm this. All the S10s sold in Asia supports dual SIM, but it will be either two SIMs or one SIM plus a micro SD.
QuestionI want to clear about unlocked phone buying method.plese tell me what the difference between active today or active latter.im using this phone various country.actually i want international unlocked phone. suggest me how to buy global unlocke phone
- Answer If you unlock today it means you will be signing up with a carrier like Verizon or Tmobile the day you buy it. If you unlock later that means you'll have it unlocked when it is delivered to your home to be signed up with other carriers besides Verizon, Sprint, Tmobile, ATT. I bought unlocked later option because I use a carrier that is not well known. My carrier will be sending me a sim card specifically for the carrier I'm using. I don't think there is a thing called an international unlocked phone. Your carrier will offer international calls or they won't Hope this helps.
QuestionMy wife is currently with Metro, and I need to stay with them. we currently has an S8, If I buy an unlocked S10 can she activate at Metro and use in chile?
- Answer Of course. I bought unlock phones at Best buy and sent them to my family in Africa and everything is perfect. I am metro pcs customer as well, I activated a Samsung s10 I got from best buy unlocked and it's ok as well.