Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan this phone be used with any GSM sim outside US (mainly in India) (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use this phone with a different carrier? (4 Answers)
- QuestionHi, Is this phone unlocked? thanks. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI believe that Verizon phones will work with AT&T SIM cards, correct? Also, does this refurb phone come with a warranty? (1 Answer)Answers
If it works on at&t, you will likely only have 2g & 3g on the phone as the LTE bands are Verizon only. Also, At&t is shutting down it's 2g towers soon, so you may not be able to make calls in a few months either. Phone would be nothing more than a beautiful, small tablet.
- Questioncan i change it to t-moblie if i go on to edit access point on the phone and change the name,apn,mmsc,and the apn type name (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionBeing that this is a refurbished unit, does this phone sill have the IP68 waterproof/resistant rating? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs this phone factory reset, and safe to use, being refurbished? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this refurbished phone come with a warranty? What company refurbished this device? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy will have a 14-day Return and Exchange Policy, regardless of your My Best Buy membership status. Warranty is 90-days for Labor and 90-days for Parts. There is the option of adding Samsung Protection Plus (It's a newer program similar to Apple Care, for the most part). Here's the link for you to read up on: http://www.samsung.com/us/owners/protection-plus/
- QuestionWhat is the warranty and will the glass have any scratches? (1 Answer)Answers
14-Day Return/Exchange, 90-Day Parts and Labor will be the warranty.You should also be able to add Samsung Protection Plus. Here's a link for you to read up on: http://www.samsung.com/us/owners/protection-plus/ As for condition of the phone. Typically unless stated otherwise, unit should be scratch free. When these units were returned by their original owners, the handhelds were “inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications”, thus being “in excellent condition”.
- QuestionWill this phone work with total wireless? I'm pretty sure it runs off Verizon just want to make sure . (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions