Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $49.99
QuestionHow many h2o 4 speakers can be linked together? I currently have 2 and would like to add up to two more.
- Answer Hi there - Only 2 Jacket H20 4's can be linked together via True Wireless Pairing
- Answer Our products are designed in the US and manufactured in China
QuestionI just bought two of these and have paired successfully. I want to use them as true stereo, one speaker left channel and one right channel. How do I get that to work?
- Answer Hi there - You cannot connect them for true stereo - the True Wireless Pairing function connects the two speakers together an they will play the same music on both.
QuestionI received as a present a Jacket H20 4. It has no cable to recharge. Do I need to buy that separate? Thank you.
- Answer Hi there - All of our products come equipped with their necessary charging cables. If you have no received one, please contact us on our social media channels, by phone at 1-855-292-4087 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuestionI know I can pair two H2O 4 speakers to use in stereo as parent/child. Can I use the AUX input of the first speaker (the parent) to connect to my music source? My music source does not have Bluetooth capability.
- Answer Hi there - In order to True Wireless Pair they both need to be connected to Bluetooth!
- Answer Yes , but mic is not that great , other party has trouble hearing conversation
QuestionWhen this is plugged in with the auxiliary cord, is it charging? Also, does it come with a detachable auxiliary cord?
- Answer Hi there - The auxiliary cord is not the charging cable. You would need to plug in the included Micro USB cable for the device to be charging!
- Answer Yes and it’s very loud and cleared
QuestionThis was a gift with no directions. It played one song Perfectly and then keeps buffering endless Lee after that.
- Answer It only works from your wi-fi
QuestionWhen you press power button it becomes white but when release it goes out...no sound or nothing can be heard
- Answer Need to make sure Bluetooth is on and paired
- Answer When you plug the 3.5mm audio cable in the speaker it will use that as the default input.
- Answer Hi there - The different lighting modes mean the following: orange means needs to charge, white means it's powered on and paired.
Questioncan you connect these Altec Lansing - Jacket H20 4 speakers via Wifi which my phone is connected to? or is using bluetooth the only way to connect the phone to them?
- Answer Bluetooth or aux 3.5mm cable only. This speaker does not have wifi.