Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes, it’s added to your monthly phone bill
- Answer Wi-Fi alone means that your device can only talk to the Internet when it is close to a Wi-Fi hub. Wi-Fi with cellular means that your device can connect withe the Internet either using a Wi-Fi connection or through a cellular service if you have one. I have bundled my iPad into my phone cellular account so I can use the iPad regardless of being connected to a Wi-Fi hub or not like sitting at an airport and not wanting to pay for the Wi-FI service in the airport.
- Answer Yes, you simply need to back it up to the cloud and download it to the new iPad.
QuestionIf I purchase the WiFi and cellular iPad, is there an additional fee to use cellular data? The price of the device with cellular is more expensive than just WiFi.
- Answer Cellular data is not available on a wifi only tablet.
- Answer Yes, you can use FaceTime to make calls to other Apple users. There are other programs that you can use call features including Facebook messenger and Skype. (Those would be my top two recommendations.). The latter two, you can do cross phone platforms (android, etc.).