Questions & Answers
QuestionCan you show the port in a photo also? The single photo doesn't give me confidence around the size of the port...
- Answer While a picture of the port would be nice, the port itself is a USB-C port. USB-C is a universal port that has the same dimensions across various cables so long as it's labeled as a USB-C type port. To use this charger with an Apple device that uses a lightening port, you will need a USB-C to lightening port cable. However, this is the same power adapter that comes with the newer iPad Pros so you could use it with a USB-C to USB-C cable and technically use it to charge the iPad Pro or any device that uses USB-C to charge.
QuestionIs this a good replacement adapter for my Ipad pro 12.9 inch? I lost the one that came with mine in the box. Will it ruin my Ipad?
- Answer You’ll be okay it works perfectly fine. I just checked that the iPad Pro is capable of charging at 18 watts.
- Answer Yes, it will work for your XS Max as a fast charger. You need the cable Usb C to lightning to be able to use this.
QuestionReceived a lightening cable but no block or recommendation for block watt size to go with Air pods pro and wireless charging case. I see several different watt sizes and price ranges - what do you recommend for best performance and value with these?
- Answer The 18w USB C adapter would work the best.
- Answer You will need to use an apple certified lightning to USB-C cable. Keep in mind that the iPad you have will only support 12W as it’s maximum input. With that said it will not damage your iPad to use apples 18w adapter.
QuestionWhy is this $10 more expensive than the 20W USB-C adapter available through the same Best Buy?
- Answer Go for the 20W as the 18W is being replaced by it.
QuestionI have an iPhone 11 & Apple iPad 2 - have bought the cable and know I need power adapter to use but can the they be used with these.
- Answer yep goes with the newer Iphones. I used it with a 7 phone and now with a 12 phone and with my old ipad
- Answer Yes and additionally it is the highest rate the phone will charge.
Questionwhat is the difference between this plug & the lightning to USB Cable & what actually came with the phone? I mainly charge my phone using the Insignia 10W Qi certified wireless charging pad for IPhone 11, but lately it has been charging so slowThanks
- Answer USB Type-C is charges faster and Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
QuestionWill this work to charge my laptop or should I stick with a normal block? Having major issues with my charging and don’t want to spend $50 on a new box when I’m not even sure if that’s the problem.
- Answer usb-c only and can have a 18 watt or higher but i already have 29 watt charger and it works great and almost a fast charge did a great charging speed did the trick so it works so the rest is up to you ok
- Answer it needs a higher wattage is 30 watt or higher only