Questions & Answers
- Answer This is the mini 5, sometimes referred to as the iPad Mini (2019). If you decide to purchase, note that most iPad mini 4 cases won't work properly with this model, as the cutouts don't line up with the rear camera or the volume buttons. I just got this model recently and am pleased with it so far.
- Answer In reference to the 7th gen iPad, it’s a processor difference, the mini actually sports a faster more advanced processor than the 7th gen iPad.
- Answer Yes. Yes it can.
QuestionWhat does it mean when you select carrier as Wi-Fi? I don't want to buy it with any carrier, I just want it to connect it to the internet from my home or work.
- Answer You can connect to any WiFi that you select, you are not committed to any one
QuestionI'm an iPhone photographer that needs a larger screen for editing thousands of photos. The app I use for editing is Snapseed. Is this available on the iPad mini and can I easily download and edit photos? Thanks!
- Answer Yes! Snapseed is available. I use it on my iPad app the time.
- Answer Yes as long as you have the Ring App and a Internet Connection you should be fine.
QuestionDoes this model also include the OS that allows for a USB file storage and transfer? I’m considering this as a gift - just bought the larger IPad for myself and this is a great feature. My friend is vision impaired and I’m debating on GB size.
- Answer I just bought this don't see anything with extra storage but have over 3weeks of music on it taking a little over 35 gigs. This thing has tons of room if you get the 256
- Answer It has 3gb of RAM. Thank you.
QuestionQ1) Does Best Buy - provide trade-in allowance on old I-pad for purchase of a new one? Q2) Will tech at Best Buy - transfer all info, data, music, pictures, games etc. from old I-pad to new one? Thank you!
- Answer Yes, they will! I did this twice so far, Allowance probably depends on the age and condition of the trade-in.