QuestionCan I pay full price and buy an unlocked phone? I already have a data plan that I'm happy with. The online store doesn't seem to allow me to do this. Thanks
- Answer Yes You can. I did that a couple of weeks ago, there’s no issue with network and my carrier.
QuestionI am debating between an IPhone XS or XR. Beside the camera what are the difference between the two and what would you suggest?
- Answer The screen size as the XR will be bigger than the XS unless you go with the max. There's also the 3D Touch for all the shortcuts into apps and previewing notifications on the home screen, although the XR has a haptic tough that is similar but not as fully integrated. The camera doesn't have the 2nd lens which is mostly useful for the 2x optical zoom. The screen on the XS is OLED where the XR is LED, although the LED on the XR is great its still not the quality of OLED you'll get on the XS. A plus for the XR is it gets the best battery life out of XS and XS max probably due to it running LED and not OLED screen. So if battery life is most important to you I'd go with the XR, I chose the XS max because I wanted all the top of line features and size.
QuestionI ask Best Buy associate in stores. And the lady says i will have to pay 80 to 85 plus tax to get the phone and pay 40 some dollars a month fa 30 or 24 month . Is that right.? Before i get it
- Answer That is correct. You pay the taxes on the price of the phone you’re getting at the time of purchas /upgrade. Depending on your carrier or promo going on, you can expect to pay anywhere from 32-51$ a month depending on the configuration of the phone you select. Typically your first bill will also have an upgrade fee, again, depending on the carrier you have. You can also purchase the device outright and not pay an increased Monthly bill Hope this helps.
QuestionI have at&t service. To do my upgrade I will need to pay 32.06.(I am on pymt 20 of 30) 7+ excellent condition Do I still qualify for the best buy gift card/trade in?
- Answer Hey there, To qualify for the Best Buy gift card you would have to have your phone completely paid off ( owned ). The $32 you mentioned is considered an early upgrade. Since you're only 20 payments in out of 30, consider it like a lease.. AT&T requires that phone to be returned to them since it wasn't paid in full. Hope that helps . - C
Question-When im trying to buy this phone do i have to pay the $699 or just the $33 to get the phone?
- Answer As long as your bill is paid up to date. You can finance it through Apple and just pay the tax to pick it up.
- Answer No, this phone is not unlocked.
QuestionIs it possible to take pictures or videos with this while underwater, only for a couple of minutes though?
- Answer I would NOT recommend it. It is water RESISTANT, not water PROOF. It can withstand water in small bits and not for an extended amount of time, such as being submerged underwater
- Answer Yes, you can.
QuestionI see the iphone xs' carrier is at&t, but after the phone is fully paid will it be able to be unlocked?
- Answer I do believe so, you should be able to call any AT&T store and they should be able to answer that, I would recommend calling 2 or 3 stores just to see if you can get the same answer.