Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,699.99
The regular price is $1,999.99
QuestionIs there a cooling fan inside? Are there vents, or openings to allow for cooling? I got my first MAC with a SSD in 2016, and was thrilled that it had no noisy fan, and no vent openings to allow dust inside. That SSD doesn’t generate much heat, does this?
- Answer There are 2 cooling fans and vents on the back and the sides. Computer is pretty noisy with fans blowing at 3500-4500 most of the time when it is not idling. Even when the CPU is only 70 degrees or so the fans are on and very noticeable.
QuestionHow can I place a custom order through Best Buy I want a 10th gen icore 7 Not icore 5 New MacBook Pro 2020
- Answer The customized models you will have to order directly from Apple, or go to an Apple store. BestBuy carries a stock of the 4 basic models. I will caution you however, at the point you are upgrading to the core i7 model, you should really consider the 16" MBP as it has a better thermal design to handle a more powerful processor, as well as dedicated graphics. at around the same price as you would be paying for the i7 model in the 13" form factor.
- Answer Yes. You have to fill out the education info online to wualify
- Answer No, the software it comes with is the standard 'iLife' suite, including iMovie and Garage Band. Final Cut can be obtained from the app store for $299.99 and Logic Pro for $199.99.
- Answer No, this is the 10th gen i5 model.
QuestionThis is my daughters school computer she uses on a daily basis - she woke up this am and there was a pixel line going straight down the right side of the screen - any ideas on what this could be? would it be under the warranty? or an easy fix?
- Answer Sounds like she ended up putting pressure somehow on the screen. Either how she picked it up or possibly if it was closed and it somehow had pressure put on top of it. That's usually an issue where there were some kind of pressure, physical pressure, put on the screen. As long as the screen isn't physically cracked you may possibly be able to get it covered under warranty if it's in the one-year warranty. Or if you possibly purchase an extended warranty. Otherwise if you purchased an accidental damage coverage warranty then doesn't matter if she broke it or not it still would be covered
- Answer Yes
QuestionHow do I get my pictures off my phone onto the computer ? Does it have a usb space to plug in the end of my charger ?
- Answer If you want to plug in your phone to move pictures to the computer, you're gonna need a usb type-c to lighting port cord (assuming you have an iphone)