Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $409.00
QuestionWhat's the difference between this apple watch and the apple watch that has a carrier in the title?
- Answer Do you mean cellular? It means it can connect to supported cell phone carriers (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Spring) for LTE data. This includes the ability to make calls on the watch without a iPhone present. $10 a month is added to you cellular bill (not sure about Sprint).
- Answer The watches come with both the small and large band in the box.
QuestionCan I use the cellular watch like the non cellular with out having to hook up with a carrier?
- Answer Yes you can use without activating the cellular service. You can activate when ever you want.
- Answer Yes you can use it with Bluetooth. The idea with the “cell phone “ version is that you can connect it to your plan but you don’t have too.
- Answer This comes with a 1m Magnetic Charging Cable and 5W USB Power Adapter.
- Answer 8GB on non cellular models and 16GB on cellular models
QuestionIs there any difference at all from this At&t Apple Watch and buying the full retail series 3 with cellular? For example, is this locked to At&t and the full retail one is unlocked? does it have a different cellular radio chip, like Verizon vs At&t iPhone
- Answer the watch is not locked to a specific carrier, but only specific carries offer the ability to add to your service.
- Answer The watch can be used with other carriers but Boost Mobile does not support Apple watch for cellular use.
QuestionI want to buy it from US to use it in another country which is Turkey. Is it still possible to use cellular even I do not use verizon, AT&T and other american sim cards ?(For instance, I want to use cellular with vodafone)
- Answer I wondered the same thing about the Dominican Republic so I just called the carrier directly. The answer was no but I got an answer to my question nonetheless.
QuestionDoes this watch not require your iPhone to be near at all times? And if were to buy it, I would have to pay $10 per month for cell service and internet? Or is it all included with no fee per month? Thanks.
- Answer If your not goin to connect it your watch with your company it would have to be in a good few feet away from the phone to be able to work. Depending on your phone service how much they charge to hook up the watch to your service.
QuestionCan I get the Serie 3 with Cellular Plan first and then add the carrier plan later on? Or does it needs to be activated with carrier on day of purchase? Because I’m trying to give it as a present and new owner with add it’s own carrier (ATT) later on
- Answer Yes you can.You can activate it after purchase,that’s what I did.
QuestionCan you purchase the watch and then activate it later on our current Verizon phone plan? I want to buy it as a gift, but don't want notifications being sent to my wife's phone letting her know it's been activated before I give it to her as a gift?
- Answer Yes. I bought one for a gift and didn’t activate it; you actually don’t need to activate it at all if you don’t want to, or you can activate it at a later time.
- Answer I think 42 so they can really see
QuestionHello, my questions are: Does it come with the box and everything? Is it new? Can I use it in Colombia? Thank you very much!
- Answer Yes it comes with a box. And my watch was brand new. I’m told that it has functionality wherever you use your cellphone.