QuestionIs there a setting to make the ringer silent? I basically want this for possible calls OUT, and not to respond to calls received.
- Answer No,you can adjust the volume to be quiet or louder ,but not off.Thanks Pat
- Answer Yes, hi/med/lo
- Answer yes
- Answer It should, I have Spectrum and it works fine with their service.
QuestionIs this phone battery operated or is it the old school version that gets plugged into the wall?
- Answer Phone is old school. Plugs into phone jack. No battery. Good phone.
- Answer I don't know why Rosie answered "no" to this question. The answer is YES! If you have voicemail through you service provider (AT&T, Comcast, Wow, etc) the phone has nothing to do with the voicemail, other than using it to call your assigned number from your service provider. ANY phone will work with service provider voicemail, as long as you're able to make calls. Maybe Rosie mistook you asking if this was a phone with an answering machine capabilities.
QuestionSee picture of existing wall mounted phone. Will this phone have the same connection on the back so I can just slide off the old phone and slide in the new one?
- Answer I easily replaced a wall phone with this one. This one has the same holes on the back for the standard wall telephone jack that has been in this house forever.