Hello, thanks for reaching out. Time varies depends on the way you like the bread. Kindly see the instructions and the hints as follows: Toast / Bagel:
1. Make sure the crumb tray is firmly in place in the bottom of the Toaster Oven.
2. Plug into a 120 V AC outlet.
3. Turn the temperature dial to TOAST or BAGEL/BROIL.
4. Place food in the oven.
5. Rotate the timer past 10 and then back to the desired toast color.
CAUTION: As soon as the timer control is engaged, the Toaster Oven will turn on. Both the top and the
bottom heating elements may cycle on and off to maintain temperature for the entire cooking time.
7. Watch toast through the glass door until desired color is achieved.
8. When the TOAST time is complete, a signal bell will sound, and the timer control will finish in the OFF
position; the Toaster Oven will shut off automatically; the power indicator light will go off.
NOTE: If toasting is completed before the timer control shuts the Toaster Oven off, you may shut the
Toaster Oven off manually by turning the timer control to the OFF position. The signal bell will sound and
the power indicator light will go off.
9. Open the glass door. Wearing protective oven mitts, pull the wire rack out from the Toaster Oven. Be
careful when removing toast from the back of the wire rack. The inside of the Toaster Oven is very hot.
Close glass door.
10. Unplug unit and allow to cool before cleaning.
WARNING: DO NOT LEAVE TOASTER OVEN UNATTENDED DURING TOASTING.
11. Unplug when not in use.
Hints For Toasting:
• Remove all protective wrappings from food before placing in Toaster Oven. Follow toaster food directions.
• Frozen and heavy bread require a darker browning setting
• For toasting English muffins and bagels, place the food cut side up.
• For toaster pastries, select a color lighter than medium and toast directly on the rack.
• NOTE: For toasting pastry items with runny-type frosting or open fillings. Use baking pan.
• When toasting, condensation may escape from the oven door. The moisture will slowly escape from the
• When toasting only two slices of bread, place bread in the middle of oven rack to get even toasting on top
• Stale bread, thin bread or sweet bread products, such as tea cakes and fruit loaf, brown much more quickly
than ordinary bread, so they should be toasted for less time.
• For best results, clean crumb tray frequently.
Hope this helps. Have a nice day. The BELLA Team.