Questions & Answers
- QuestionAre these speakers compatible with bose wave sound touch music system ??? (3 Answers)
- QuestionHi i just bought this and the soundtouch 300 together the other day. And i cant still figure out how to connect the virtually invisible 300 to the soundtouch 300. Ive already tried the instruction paper step by step. Can anyone send me video link instead? (3 Answers)Answers
Here is a help article on accomplishing this setup: http://bit.ly/2hVt7S9 If you'd like help from a Bose product expert, please feel free to give us a call. This is an amazing system and we want you enjoying it as soon as possible. You can reach us at 1-800-379-2073. We are open from Mon. – Fri., 9 AM – 9 PM EST.
- QuestionI have a 65" curved Samsung (Best Buy) which is less than 20' away from viewing site. Is there a speaker(s) which will increase the enunciation without increasing the volume of music and other background sounds? (5 Answers)Answers
Dialogue clarity is one of the first things you'll notice with a system like our SoundTouch 300. It's a very common complaint with consumers that it is hard to hear what is being said during action-packed moments in tv and film with the built-in tv speakers. We are aware of this and incorporate elements of our design to address that fact.
- QuestionAre speaker mounts available with the Virtually Invisible 300 Wireless speakers? Manual says to use Bose mounts only, but cannot find them for this model. (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I pair a bose virtally invisible 300 to a wireless speaker or other brand of wireless speaker to a sony ht-nt5 wireless soundbar? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDo these speakers need a power point? how big is the adapter if i want them to be wall mountable and will the adapters block then to wall mount? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf the sound bar only accommodates 2 wireless speakers, can I install 4 but only link 2 to the sound bar and have 2 in a separate ambiance, but same WiFi network? Thanks (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a way to adjust the Adaptiq calibration manually? The current calibration (which was performed after installing the VI300 speakers) sends a majority of the rear surround sound out of the sound bar instead of the VI300 speakers. (2 Answers)Answers
Some people were not happy with the amount of bass the AM module was producing so ran the adaptiq with the sub in another room then returned it to the room with improved output. If you place something in front of the VI speakers and run Adaptiq that might do the same thing, but don't quote me on that.
- QuestionWHAT IS THE RANGE OF THE WIRELESS SPEAKERS? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the UFS-20 floor stands be used for the Virtually Invisible 300 speakers, if not what are my options, I cannot mount to the walls. Thank you (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions