Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this computer have a built in disc drive? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan you hook up 2 Dell Monitors to this unit at the same time using the VGA and HDMI ports? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan another hard drive be added to this computer? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this computer have an internal speaker for sound? Or would I be required to purchase external speakers to hear anything? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this computer capable of running video games such as CS:GO and H1Z1? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThis computer comes with monitor keyboard and mouse? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs the 8gb ram expandable to 16gb? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwould this be considered a good gaming computer ? My son is looking for a computer and he wants to run video games, get online, talk to friends, etc. That's really all it will be for. if not this one, any suggestions ? (2 Answers)Answers
It really depends on the types of games your son will be playing. This would be able to support some basic games on low to medium settings, but would likely not be able to run many AAA titles. I would recommend asking your son what games he is looking to play, and the looking at the game manufacturers' websites to determine what sort of hardware specifications you will need. If you would want peace of mind that he would be able to play any game out there, you would probably want something with a 3ghz+ processor, 12gb+g of RAM, and a 2gb+ dedicated graphics card. Increase all of those specs if you would like to be future proofed, or if he would be looking to do virtual or 3D gaming.
I Would Recommend:
- Questionwill this computer play DVD movies (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan I put a gtx 1050 ti in this without upgrading the grapgics card (1 Answer)Answers
I am not sure if that was a serious question or not, but by adding a graphics card to the PC, you would be upgrading it. The PC itself does not have a dedicated graphics card in it, its built on the motherboard, so you would need to add a dedicated graphics card, such as the 1050 to it. Now i am not sure on the dimensions inside the case, but it looks like 1050s come as small as 145mm, which is half the size of my 1070 gtx, so this case should fit the 1050 nicely.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions