Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $64.99
- Answer With a PS4 adapter yes
- Answer Yes. We bought a two year plan.
- Answer Yes you can exchange it
- Answer 1 year
- Answer The new one with the light bar on the TouchPad.
QuestionHow do I get it replaced just gave it to my hubby for Christmas and now it doesn’t even hold a charge anymore
- Answer Hey, all you need to have with you in order to get it replaced is the controller(no box needed I believe) and the receipt. If you don’t have the receipt there’s no need to worry because they can easily find your purchase history through your phone or email that you used for your Best Buy account
- Answer You have to buy it separately it’s only the controller
QuestionI don't have a PS4, but just bought Sony XBR tv. Will this work with NES Emulators and games without lag? Anyone have lag issues on any games? 8bitdo had about a one second delay
- Answer you run the risk of lag with just about any emulator. The processing power of the Sony XBR should easily be able to handle an NES Emulator without lag, but like I said, that all depends on the emulator.
QuestionIs this controller chargeable like will it work with a charging station if not what kind of controller will work
- Answer Yeah you can buy the separate charging station by Nyko it’s pretty solid stuff. Or save money and just plug a regular micro-usb charger into the port on the control.
- Answer I believe so! I’ve been using it with my 10.5 inch early 2018 iPad Pro and it’s been flawless, and have seen others use it on newer models. The 120 fps is super nice for gaming.
- Answer Change the settings on your PS4 for the controller to vibrate less and make the backlight dimmer. This will help with battery but no there is no backup