Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this fan make the air dry? (3 Answers)Answers
No, fans do not make your house dirty. Not properly dusting or cleaning is what makes your house dirty. NOTE: if you do not properly clean your house, any fan can blow your your dust around unless your fan also contains a filter.
- QuestionWould love to skip the window a/c units this year. During the day we would have our living room a/c on. Looking for a fan that will cool a small bedroom at night. Any thoughts on this tower fan - and the levels of coolness it brings? Thanks in advance. (4 Answers)Answers
Well, for one, I placed the fan directly on a table that was the same height as me sitting down. No ossolation, just on the highest level possible,and pointed towards me. It BARELY could cool me down, so trying to cool an ENTIRE room would be a joke.
- QuestionHow do I get the fan to oscillate, I tried the arrows with no luck. (10 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this fan make any noise??? (4 Answers)Answers
Of course it makes SOME noise, but very little considering the volume of air and the velocity. The fan sets up nice air movement 15 feet away. A traditional blade fan that moves this much air would be very noisy. Th Dyson fan does not interrupt conversations, does not interfere with the television, and does not annoy me.
- QuestionOur AC went out and the highs over the weekend are in the upper 80s. Is this fan going to help at all with cooling a room when the temperature in the room is most likely starting in the 80s? (3 Answers)Answers
Hi there, its Tameka with Dyson. Many people think that the Dyson fans operates like air conditioners, however, unlike an air conditioner, which refrigerates the air it supplies, allowing the air in the room to be made cooler than the ambient temperature outside, the Dyson cools a person by moving air over and around them. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us directly at AskDysonUS@dyson.com. Thank you for your time. Best wishes, Tameka Dyson Customer Service
- QuestionDo you price match QVC? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan a Dyson fan be used outdoors? (4 Answers)
- QuestionHow tall is this unit? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs these units energy efficient (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there anything in the base that has to be changed (filter)? Does it cool the room? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions