Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $129.95
Question2 questions. 1: does it come with a charger for when it dies? 2: can it pair/connect with any android device
- Answer Comes with it's own charger and 2 different style wrist bands in both LG and SM sizes. This will not work on any android device! You must be running an Android with an operating system of 7.0 or higher!
QuestionHow bright is the display on the Charge 4? I have a FitBit Inspire HR, and I cannot read the display when I am outdoors.
- Answer You will not be able to read the display outdoors on this either
QuestionIs the only difference the strap with the special edition or is the watch casing different? I always end up changing the straps out to more sport friendly ones anyway My Charge 2 just failed and need to upgrade.
- Answer The watch is exactly the same. Only you get two different watch bands, so you are basically paying for an extra reflective watch band.
- Answer I just got the charge 4. It has more categories than charger 3. Has pace and distance with built in GPS. 24/7 heart rate, sleep tracker, swim proof, 20+ goal excerises, steps, distance, calories burned , and floors climbed. Hope that helps. You can program things in your phone and it will keep track of your progress. Have a good day.
- Answer No they don't offer geek squad protection plan for Fitbits anymore
- Answer Absolutely... Gives you all your data via the Fitbit App that you will install on your iPhone. Will send you e-mails regarding progress, goals, etc. and even provides you with a weekly dashboard. Hope this helps...
- Answer Yes! It charts the blood oxygen levels and shows you a graph every morning from your sleep the night before.
QuestionCan this Fitbit display your heart rate as it changes constantly while you are on the run/treadmill? Some of these smart watches you actually HAVE TO push a button for it to display again on the screen. Thank you very much,
- Answer You can have it display real-time heart rate on the time display so you only have to raise your wrist to see it.
QuestionCan this be used for running without having to bring your phone? Basically will it hook up to Bluetooth headphones for music and also does it track your run without a phone?
- Answer You can track your run without needing to bring your phone. It'll use the internal GPS. Unfortunately, you need your phone if you want to listen to music and you can't change songs if you're tracking your run, so it's a bit gimmicky. But it does just about everything 10/10.
- Answer Yes I do. My wrist is about 6 1/2 inches and I can wear the smaller band on the next to last notch.
QuestionWhat features does the 4 offer that the 3 does not? I can't seem to really discern that from specs.
- Answer Charge 4 has the following additional features: * Built-in GPS vs Charge 3 has to use your phone * Built-in NFC to use Fitbit Pay and future features * HRM tracks Active Zone Minutes to help know when you are in burn mode. * More advanced Sleep Tracker with optimal wake time notification and more * Spotify controls * Slightly larger screen but bands are interchangeable
QuestionNeeding a tracker but do not like tight fitting watches/bracelets. How tight does this have to be for best data collection?
- Answer I had exactly the same issue as my wrist is quite large and there was no way I was going to use a tight fitting watch, but I was surprised it came with a regular and a large band. I used the large band and I do not wear it tight, it is comfortable enough to wear it all nite.
QuestionIf I buy this for a child would it show me their location through the Fitbit app on my iPhone
- Answer No this is not a tracking device
QuestionWhen I see the time On my Fitbit Charge 4, the first number has a small flashing rectangle on top of the number. Is this normal?
- Answer Could be your low battery warning