Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it have both crushed and cubed ice threw the door (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between "White" and "Pearl White?" (2 Answers)Answers
Same as in car colors. White is a solid color, while pearl white is a metallic color, sometimes called "Diamond white". Some refrigerators have textured finishes, which would require a solid white color (or black) because the tiny metallic flakes need a smooth surface to attach to. Go to a new car dealer to see the two colors. Mercedes offers both on most models so a MB dealer would likely have both colors on the lot.
- QuestionDepth dimension (1 Answer)Answers
You can find the dimensions of the product on the "Specifications" tab. Product Width: 36" Product Depth: 29-1/2" Height to Top of Refrigerator (in.): 69-3/8 Height to Top of Door Hinge (in.): 69-3/8 Depth Without Handles (in.): 23-5/8 Depth Including Handles (in.): 29-1/2 Depth with Door 90° Open (in.): 47-3/4
- QuestionHi, Does the pearl white refrigerator also have pearl white sides? In my kitchen the refrigerator is not built in so the sides are visible. My whole kitchen is white and I want to be sure the fridge will be too. Thanks! (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this a matte or shiny black color? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs the water dispensed cold or room temperature? (1 Answer)
- Questioncan this be ordered with chrome handles? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this model come in a black textured finish? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the EnergyGuide estimated yearly operating cost? (1 Answer)
I've seen this model on the store floor and it has an EnergyGuide tag indicating $73/yr., at the top of the range (and as noted by another customer here in their review). Yet the tag I see for this model online, including at Frigidaire.com, indicates $59/yr, at the lower end of the range. Which is correct?Answers
- Questionare the feet removable? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Kathy, Great question! The rollers (wheels) on unit model FFSC2323LP are removable, but we do not recommend that they are removed because the unit will scratch whatever surface it is placed upon. The rollers however allow you to raise and lower the unit in order to level it which is necessary to ensure the unit performs as designed. We hope this information is of assistance. Thank you.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions