Questions & Answers
- QuestionGiven the relatively small capacity of the hard drive, how much usable space is actually available? Can a 2nd drive be added? Does this laptop have bluetooth? Specifically what exact type/specs are needed for RAM upgrade? (bus speed slot config,etc.)? (2 Answers)Answers
It holds roughly 108GB of your own things. A second drive can be added if the disk drive is removed and an HDD caddy is installed. No bluetooth. You need DDR3 1333mhz SODIMM ram. It holds the max it can hold, however. Only two slots in its mobo.
- Question(1)How much for extended warranty with best buy for this product? (2)Is there any HDMI port in this laptop or not? (3) May I know was the issue with this laptop for which it was refurbished? (1 Answer)Answers
I didn't buy an extended warranty and wouldn't for a product at this price point It has a DisplayPort output and there are converter plugs to HDMI from that format. They don't tell you if there was an issue and many of the refurbs are computers that were part of a corporate leasing program meaning they had no issue. They are cleaned up pretty good and have stickers and other such things removed.
- QuestionDoes this have a built in SD card reader? (1 Answer)
- Questionjust wanted to know more about warranty , if I buy it online and have any issue in future then can I take it to best buy store for repair? does it cover in the warranty or I need to send it to some other place? Can I buy additional warranty with best buy? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan you upgrade this laptop? Graphics card and memory card? For light gaming? (2 Answers)Answers
This is probably not the best computer for gaming. Graphics are good but not top of the line and the display is only 14". Memory is ok at 8gb but not expandable unless replacing the existing memory. The downside for gaming might be the available space on the SSD; today's games can take up quite a bit of hard drive space. This is a great laptop for business and personal use but gaming asks a lot out of a machine.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions