Questions & Answers
- Questiondoes it contain ink cartridges or what is there to do when it runs out? (5 Answers)Answers
It does not use any ink. Uses ZINK paper which is a paper that is an advanced composite material with cyan, yellow, and magenta dye crystals embedded inside and a protective polymer overcoat layer outside. Which means the paper itself is the "ink" so you only need to buy more paper, never need to buy ink.
- QuestionDoes it works with iPhone 6 (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat about ink? Do we replace it?? How?? Where do we buy it if so?? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the quality of the photo like a regular photo or is it thin paper-like? Do the photos wrinkle easy, get scratched or fade quickly? Thx. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat size do the prints come out? Can you adjust the size of the prints (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it come with any paper? And are they're any other accessories you need to buy for it to work? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many photos on average per ink cartridge? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionis it compatable with all androids? (2 Answers)Answers
according to the user guide, Androids using OS v4.4 and higher Notes 1 On the go printing requires mobile device to be connected to HP Sprocket via Bluetooth® connection. Mobile printing from the HP Sprocket App is supported on iPhone and iPod touch on iOS v8.0 and higher. Android™ printing supported on Android devices using OS v4.4 and higher. For details on how to print, see hpsprocket.com. Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license. 2 HP Sprocket App required.
- QuestionHi my name is Leanne and I was wondering will it connect with my phone its a LG Stylo 2? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat if you're somewhere with no wifi or USB connection, or out of cell range, how does that work? (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions