Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $49.99
QuestionCan this be used with hot liquid
- Answer Oh yes! I use it to puree soups like butternut squash soup. Cook the squash in the pan until soft, then put this in the pot and puree! It has a long shaft on it, so it can puree in a deep pan. You just want to make sure that you don't put it in anything that comes above where the shaft attaches to the motor.
- Answer Yes this indeed makes fluffy egg whites. I've been using this product for about two weeks and I can fairly say that this product doesn't disappoint. I've been able to make great breakfasts and eat well everyday morning thanks to it.
QuestionDoes the blender have a hold and lock button, or do you have to hold the button the whole time?
- Answer Hold the button the whole time.
- Answer The blender weighs two pounds.
- Answer I would say call the company not best buy for them to send you a replacement blade. Its a well known brand and when I received mine its good to register it in case any defects or warranty. Hope this helps.
- Answer It has to be purchased separately. I haven't been able to find one yet.
- Answer Yes! I've blended/crushed lots of ice with mine and it works well. I've always had some liquid in the cup with it though and never tried it with just ice cubes alone, but I'd imagine it should still work well.
- Answer Not sure about that. I use it for blending sauces and it works great for that. Personally, I use my ninja to blend frozen fruits and veggies.
- Answer Yes, both are BPA-free