Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $99.99
QuestionDoes this item have any LED or lights or screens? Also is it easy to slide to different speeds? How does that part work? I wish there was an upper view of the machine. Does the storage bag fit the entire machine into it or just the attachments?
- Answer The only lights are intensity marks for mixer speed, it is an LED. The ease of changing speeds depends on how you hold the mixer. The easiest way is to grip the handle with your thumb on the speed control, otherwise you might have to use the other hand. It always starts on low and you have to adjust to the speed you want. The storage bag is only large enough for the six attachments. I'm including two pictures, one with the speed on 3 and the other with the cord wrap.
- Answer Yes and yes. This is a quality mixer.
- Answer This product page is the mixer and accessory kit which includes the whisk, blending rod and dough hooks.
QuestionI CAN’T GET BEATERS TO ATTACH- WHAT IS THE SECRET? IS THERE SOME KIND OF BUTTON I SHOULD BE PUSHING??? I AM TRYING TO USE THE BEATER RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU FOR OR HELP
- Answer Hi, I never had any problem in using the 9 speed hand mixer attachment. If you notice, the attachments(with two parts) will have slight difference and they are inserted accordingly into the port underneath the mixer. Also you will notice a red button(in mine) on top of the mixer. If you press it, the attachments will come off the hook of the mixer. Hope this helps.
QuestionWhat is the watts?
- Answer Most hand mixers have AC (alternating current) motors, KitchenAid® hand mixers have DC (direct current) motors. The DC motors are quieter, more powerful, lighter weight,energy efficient and only use the amount of watts/power needed to process what is being mixed.