Questions & Answers
- Answer No, it does not take an SD card; this takes a micro SD card.
- Answer Microsoft apps are available to download from Google play. It does not come preloaded. A Bluetooth keyboard will work. There is not a port in which to plug in a keyboard.
QuestionDoes this tablet have Chrome 81? (I'm needing to use i-Ready for my kids school, and want to know if it's supported. It needs Chrome 81)
- Answer I just checked the version on ours and it is 80.0.3987 There is currently not an update pending in the Play Store.
QuestionHow much additional storage will the tablet handle using the micro SD? Is it measured in Gigabytes or will it accept Terrabytes?
- Answer The Lenovo Tab M10 supports a Micro SD card up to 256 GBs
QuestionCan the tablet insert a flash usb drive port , or even a way to connect with a external or internal portable storage, or a way to insert micro sd slot ?
- Answer Yes, can extend a micro SD for extra storage and has micro USB for charging and to connect to computer. These are basics for tablets nowadays
QuestionDoes it have a good camera?
- Answer It's not a bad camera, but not exceptionally great either. Average. A positive is it does take pictures very quickly so you can capture that split second moment better than other tablets I've used. Overall it's a pretty nice tablet for the price, and has loud & clear speakers.
QuestionWill this tablet support in-flight movie apps such as GoGo? I basically wish to use this for in-flight travel and access to the Internet when needed.
- Answer I don't know about the GoGo app since I haven't used it before but I know it supports mainstream movies apps. I've installed and used Vudu, Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon Prime in it with no problems whatsoever. I've even downloaded a few movies for offline watching while on the road as a passenger and had no problems using it.
QuestionWhat revision of Android OS comes on it? Does it have access to the play store (android apps)?
- Answer It come with Android 9. Yes you have full access to Google Play store
- Answer This Lenovo tablet is NOT Windows-based. It is an Android tablet. Not sure about functionality with iFit Coach.
- Answer It does have a GPS receiver for location. Not sure about the other 2.
QuestionDoes this tablet have cellular capabilities, and is it unlocked?can you swap out the Sim card and put it in a new tablet for ATT USE.
- Answer No cellular capability, those cost more so no Sim slot either. Only wifi
- Answer No, This tablet is wifi only
QuestionWhat are the Compatible wireless standards of this tablet? Wireless AC, Wireless B, Wireless G, Wireless N?
- Answer The Lenovo Tab M10 Tablet, model number ZA4G0078US, ships with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi capability.
- Answer That will depend on the specific APPs you will be using. The Lenovo Tab M10 Tablet, model number ZA4G0078US, ships with Android 9 Operating System and is compatible with the Google Play Store APPs. We recommend you check with the specific APPs publisher's web sites for their compatibility with Android 9 operating system and the minimum/recommended hardware requirements (Is a Graphics card required, the processor speed and the minimum required system RAM and the minimum available hard drive space) to run their program, then compare those requirements to this system's configuration.
QuestionDoes this tablet support Zoom?
- Answer That will depend on the requirements and compatibility of the APP. The Lenovo Tab M10 ships with the Android Operating System and is compatible with the Google Play Store APPs. We recommend you check with the APPs software publisher's web site for their compatibility with Android operating system and the minimum/recommended hardware requirements (Is a Graphics card required, the processor speed and the minimum required system RAM and the minimum available hard drive space) to run their program, then compare those requirements to this system's configuration.