Questions & Answers
- Answer The Capcom website lists the Collector's Edition as only physical copy, whereas the other bundles list digital/physical. So, we can safely assume that we will receive the physical copy of the game.
QuestionThe current availability status says, "coming soon." Does that mean that the pre-orders aren't available yet or is it that they are all sold out and they will be available soon?
- Answer I pre-ordered mine a week ago so it was available but now it's sold out. Very likely they'll restock again since there's still a long way till release.
- Answer The enamel pin is likely to be but the amiibo is available separate from the set,
QuestionIt says it includes the preorder bonus, would this still be included if you couldn’t preorder?
- Answer Almost no guarantee on it having the pre order bonus as they have been sold out about 6 days after you were able to get pre order, so there is no guarantee on that.
- Answer Yes but there is no real way to tell when since they sell out fast and then replace the "sold out" tag with "coming soon" pretty fast.
QuestionI noticed the free steel book only recently got included with purchase. If I pre-ordered before it was added will I still receive it? It does not show in my order details, thanks.
- Answer I just got an email myself that it was added to my order. I'd check your order status to see if it's there.
QuestionWhy does it say "Coming Soon" if its sold out, is more coming in or is it impossible to get it here now? if it's the latter why does it not say "Sold Out" instead of "Coming Soon"?
- Answer It may be because they are trying to secure more reserves of the game or it just hasn't been updated yet.
- Answer I’m not sure though monster hunter has gained in popularity some, but no telling if they’ll get more. I don’t work at bestbuy so not 100% on this sorry. Capcom online store still has it can pre order there. I’ve ordered a few games from them there and I got them.
- Answer I don’t work with bestbuy so not sure. I know sometimes they get cancellations or extra stock on release date, but depends. It’s available on capcom online store though if you want to be sure you the get collector edition.
- Answer It’s sold out already. So you missed it already sadly. Try Capcom.com