Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhile my iPhone 5 and Mophie Air Red are attached and charging, does the slider switch on the back of the charging pack have to be ON or OFF? (11 Answers)
I have read the reviews and understand which side of the slider switch is "on" or "off" but I am unclear if during the charging process if the slider switch should be "on" or "off". Sorry if this is a silly question.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionThe volume buttons are covered and the sound slide is covered. Does this make them hard to use? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMophie or Otterbox (11 Answers)
I was wondering what would be the bet cases out of these 2 for a first time iphone user and does the mophie case have a plastic screen protector like otterbox and i want something that charges like mophie but looks nice and layered with protection like the otterbox.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
I actually have the Juice Pack Plus for my iPhone5 but any Mophie pack does well. The plus gives me about 200% additional battery time. It doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone either. However, there is no screen protector built in on any of the Mophie cases. It's just 2 pieces that you slide into place on the phone. I purchased an ArmorSuit screen protector from Amazon which is the equivalent of Zagg which BBY sells. I don't drop my phone a lot but the newer Mophie cases are supposed to be durable enough to protect your phone, just like the Otterbox, from falls and things of that nature.
- QuestionWill this unit fit the 5c? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionOn and off switch (11 Answers)Answers
Yes. There is a small slider switch on the rear of the case just for this purpose. In the "Off" position, a bit of red is visible on one side of the switch. In the "On" position, a bit of green is visible on the opposite side of the switch. When the phone needs a charge, slide the switch as mentioned, then check your phone. You should see the + charging indicator next to the battery symbol on your phone.
- Questioni phone 5 drained (7 Answers)Answers
Check to be sure that you've turned off apps that may be running in the background - even better, turn the phone off completely. You should do this at least once a week anyway because it helps the phone reset itself and can clear up most problems with apps, memory and connectivity. See if you're memory is full - a lot of folks carry too much stuff around on their phone - photos and music files and apps - that they don't really need. All the extra "stuff" takes up memory and can also take up processor time - each function required of the phone saps power and drains the battery.
- QuestionStop charging my phone (5 Answers)
mophie is fully charged but it won't charge my iPhone, I need to press and hold the right side of the mophie and it will charge kind off a false contact? Can it be repaired or exchange it for a new one if bought it at BB?Answers
Hey Tonga, my name is Elise Murray and I work in the customer service department for mophie. We do have a one year warranty on all of our products and would be more than happy to set you up with a replacement if your device doesn't seem to be working correctly. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues. Visit us over at mophie.com/TS to fill out a support ticket and one of our friendly support representatives will be in touch with you shortly.
- Questioncover (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill the beats by dre headphones audio jack fit in the headphone slot of the mophie? (8 Answers)
- QuestionThe Mophie Red model is much cheaper than other colors. Is this a different model? My iPhone 6se slid into my old Mophie. I cracked it and need to replace it, but I'm a little suspicious at the price. Would prefer black, but why is red that much cheaper? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions