Questions & Answers
- Questiondoes this fit iPhone 5c?? (6 Answers)
- QuestionLithion battery (7 Answers)Answers
You would have to buy a new Mophie, the battery is not meant to removable by consumers. Speaking as someone who has owner 3 or more Mophies in the past, I would not recommend this product at all. It will last you less than a year before it either breaks, falls apart, or the battery becomes useless.
- QuestionWill this fit iphone 5s (9 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between one mophie juice pack and another, e.g. Model 39369BBR and Model 38003BCW (4 Answers)Answers
The two model numbers you listed is the mophie helium and the mophie plus. The difference is the size of the internal battery. The helium has a smaller batter (1500mah) and is slimmer, and the plus is 2000mah. The helium will fall just short of completely charging the iphone 5 and the plus with fully charge it plus some left over.
- QuestionWhat are the buttons for on the lower back of the case? (3 Answers)Answers
The Mophie case will have 1 button and 4 LED lights on the back lower half of the case and the button, activate the LEDs which will show you your Mophie case battery charge. The lights represents a 25% charge, so all 4 lights activating will tell you your case is at 100%
- QuestionMophie 5s does not seem to charge the I phone (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a hole to plug the headphones into the phone? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes a charging cable that charges the case and phone come in the package? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan any micro USB cable be used to charge the case/phone (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow does Mowphie cASE OPEN TO GET IPHONE 5 IN? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions