Questions & Answers
- MPG X570 GAMING PLUS
Your price for this item is $169.99
- Answer The Motherboard has (1) USB-C on the rear embedded ports module. On the motherboard are (2) USB 3.2 generation 1 ports that support Type A or C depending on your computer case and what it gives you for front ports on the case.
- Answer It does not support any FX series processors. The FX Series processors use the old AM3 socket, this Motherboard has the newer AM4 socket. It only supports 2nd gen Ryzen 2000 and 3rd gen Ryzen 3000 series processors (check MSI website fkr full compatibility). I do not believe it supports 2 graphics cards, but not many new games really support them either.
- Answer No, this is an AMD motherboard. No intel chips will work in this board. Check out pcpartpicker for quick compatibility checks.
- Answer Yes the board is upgradeable to Windows 11. There is no built in TPM specifically on the board. The board supports a TPM header as well as FTPM if your CPU is compatible.
- Answer This motherboard supports WiFi. All the accessories for WiFi comes with the motherboard.
- Answer Yes, depending on the size of the graphics card.
- Answer Your PSU shouldn't be determined by your motherboard, but rather by your GPU, GPU is what uses the most power. I run a RX 5700 XT with this board and use a corsair 750W.