Questions & Answers
- MPG Z490 GAMING CARBON WIFI
Your price for this item is $269.99
- Answer 4x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB
Questioni'm trying to buy a pc gaming thinking future i'm planing to use a intel 7 10700k and overcloking i may do that with this motherboard ?, also the Graphic card i want o use is the MSI g force rtx 2070 super what kind of power supply and pc case do i need?
- Answer I have a 5.1 ghz clock on my i7 1070k it was very easy to do
QuestionLga1200 atx msi carbon says supports up to core i7 so will it also support 10th gen i9 10900k?
- Answer Yes. I installed one in mine. Runs great.
- Answer Yes, I am running it with a i7 9700k.
Questionwhat kind of connection for wifi could I be looking at ? I am using a 5g PCIe adapter right now, getting around 100 up/ down .
- Answer It has integrated wifi and it comes with antenna. Plug the antenna in after installation and you are good to go. No PCI adapter
- Answer It depends on the CPU you are using and the heat generated. CPU intensive applications increase the heat produced. RGB on fans has no effect on cooling. The throughput of the fan determines the efficiency of its cooling power. Unlocked CPUs can be over-clocked and therefore will generate even more heat. Liquid cooling should be used if you plan to run your CPU hot or over-clock it or you risk turning your CPU or rig into a pile of sludge.
QuestionIf I were to cool this with a fan or multiple fans while paring it with and intel i7 9700k, which would you suggest and how effective would it or they be?
- Answer The MPG Z490 Gaming Carbon Wifi is not compatible with an i7 9700K.
Questionhow many argb/rgb fan headers are there? i have looked everywhere and oddly cannot find an answer. is there simply no rgb headers?
- Answer 1x 4-pin RGB LED connector 2x 3-pin RAINBOW LED connectors 1x 3-pin CORSAIR LED connector