Questions & Answers
QuestionHi there my son has the pdp wired controller for his x box one I've bought 3 different headsets to try and none of them work when I plug into the 3.5mm jack at the bottom does anybody know why this is because it's getting very annoying now!!!
- Answer I feel your pain my son has a pdp wired controller I have tried 3 different headsets and none of them work so I'm thinking that I might have to buy him an official xbox controller although the pdp controllers state they are compatible with headsets please let me know if you have any luck
Questiondoes this work with windows 7? one guy said in reviews it dosent, has anyone else tested this?
- Answer No, this is for Windows 8.1 and higher, so it doesn't work with Windows 7.
QuestionWhat you can't see in the picture. At least the model I purchased has a small triangle button at about 5 oclock on the right stick. Went into configuration and you cant map this button. Anyone know what it does? Besides make me wonder ask questions .
- Answer If you look at your D-pad you can see little symbols that activate functions. If you hold that button and push the buttons on the D-pad you can activate those functions. Its in the directions that came with the controller.
QuestionI bought this controller two days ago and I received it but when I plugged in a headset nothing works with I used apple headphones beats and my gaming headset plz I need help what's the problem with it
- Answer I had the same problem but all I had to do was unplug the cord that connects the controller to the Xbox and plug it back in. Hope this helps.
Question"Feel the action of your favorite games right in your hands as this gamepad generates intense vibration feedback during all the hits, explosions, crashes and other high-intensity moments of your games" Can you turn off that "vibration feedback"??
- Answer Hey you should be able to just turn off vibration for each game you don’t want it on if that’s what your asking
Questionis this controller completely wired or a removeable wire. and if its a removeable does it have some type of locking mechanism to keep the wires pluged it.
- Answer It is a removable standard mini usb cable. No locking mechanism. we just bought a longer cable- 15', no stress on the connection
- Answer No, this controller does not work with the original Xbox.
- Answer Not if it’s wired
- Answer No, it doesn't.
QuestionIs this controller Fortnite compatible on PC? Also, would I have to manually install any drivers?
- Answer Yes, it is compatible, and you do not need to install any drivers. I use this controller to play Fortnite frequently.
- Answer Yes tried it on windows and mac
- Answer Hi John, you can find a PDF version of the manual here: https://support.pdp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003412447--Product-Overview-Manual If you have anymore questions about these or any other PDP products, please do not hesitate to email us at: Globalsupport@pdp.com
- Answer No paddles. But it does have an extra small button slightly below the right analog stick.