Questions & Answers
QuestionThere’s a 9000? I just bought the 7000 today, should I return to get the 9000? Is there any difference between the two besides price and the case?
- Answer Hello! we have attached a link for comparison of the different series. https://www.usa.philips.com/etc/philips/b2c/compareproducts.html?locale=en_US&catalog=CONSUMER&ctn=MG3750/60,MG7770/49,MG7750/49
- Answer Hello! The Min./Max. length options for the Philips Norelco Mulitgroom 9000 is 0.5mm (without a guard) and 16mm. with a hair comb attachment.
- Answer Hi! The Philips Norelco - Multigroom 9000 Trimmer can be operated corded or cordless. It has a run time of 6 hours, 5mins quick charging and 2 hours for full charge.
QuestionI am a woman with short hair. I need to cut my hair at home. My haircutter uses a trimmer to trim the sides and back of my hair close to my scalp leaving about a half inch off hair. Will this do that?
- Answer Hello! Yes, this Philips Norelco Multigroom is great for cutting and trimming hair.
QuestionWould this trimmer be appropriate for completing a buzz cut on an adult? Also, what is the width of the wide hair trimmer?
- Answer Absolutely! That is actually what I bought it for and it does a FANTASTIC job! The width is 1" and while that does not sound very big it is plenty! I am able to use this to do my hair myself with very minimal difficulty. It has a nice grip that makes it easy to hold securely and while it is hefty in a quality sense it doesn't feel heavy and is easy to manipulate. Hope this helps!
- Answer No, this does not have an attachment to work on private areas.
QuestionYour description says it comes with 13 combs, but the manufacturer says it comes with 25 combs Which is correct?
- Answer It comes with 25. Purchased a month ago
QuestionI want to get this so that I have a variety of attachments to cut my husband's hair. Does the instruction manual have information for this purpose?
- Answer Yes in manual you get all answers and how to use different attachments
QuestionJust curious, with no attachments, will the regular trimmer provide a close stubble look for beard?
- Answer It will provide a close stubble look. It will not provide a completely clean look.
- Answer It does have a battery, however it is not USB rechargeable. It has a proprietary charger that plugs directly from a standard wall socket to the unit. Hope this helps!
QuestionDoes anyone know if the MG7770 charger works with the MG7715? And the other way arround? Thanks in advance.
- Answer I dont know about that one. But I lost my charger during a move and bought one a replacement on amazon. My model wasnt listed but it has worked like a charm
- Answer Hi! Unfortunately we don't have any charging dock for the Philiips Norelco - Multigroom 9000 but it does have a pouch where you can store your trimmer.
- Answer Included, it's built in and rechargable with a power cord included as well.
- Answer I was told by customer care that it is recharging by a USB like the iPhone Does it come with the battery include ? Or do I have to buy separately ?
- Answer Yes I would like some ...but couldn’t find some in internet
- Answer Yes it works.