QuestionThere’s a 9000? I just bought the 7000 today, should I return to get the 9000? Is there any difference between the two besides price and the case?
- Answer Hello! we have attached a link for comparison of the different series. https://www.usa.philips.com/etc/philips/b2c/compareproducts.html?locale=en_US&catalog=CONSUMER&ctn=MG3750/60,MG7770/49,MG7750/49
- Answer About Norelco multigroom 9000 you said it operates corded or cordless. It does not work corded. Explain your answer please ....
- Answer Hello! The Min./Max. length options for the Philips Norelco Mulitgroom 9000 is 0.5mm (without a guard) and 16mm. with a hair comb attachment.
QuestionI am a woman with short hair. I need to cut my hair at home. My haircutter uses a trimmer to trim the sides and back of my hair close to my scalp leaving about a half inch off hair. Will this do that?
- Answer Hello! Yes, this Philips Norelco Multigroom is great for cutting and trimming hair.
QuestionWould this trimmer be appropriate for completing a buzz cut on an adult? Also, what is the width of the wide hair trimmer?
- Answer Absolutely! That is actually what I bought it for and it does a FANTASTIC job! The width is 1" and while that does not sound very big it is plenty! I am able to use this to do my hair myself with very minimal difficulty. It has a nice grip that makes it easy to hold securely and while it is hefty in a quality sense it doesn't feel heavy and is easy to manipulate. Hope this helps!
- Answer No, this does not have an attachment to work on private areas.
QuestionYour description says it comes with 13 combs, but the manufacturer says it comes with 25 combs Which is correct?
- Answer It comes with 25. Purchased a month ago
QuestionI want to get this so that I have a variety of attachments to cut my husband's hair. Does the instruction manual have information for this purpose?
- Answer Yes in manual you get all answers and how to use different attachments
QuestionJust curious, with no attachments, will the regular trimmer provide a close stubble look for beard?
- Answer It will provide a close stubble look. It will not provide a completely clean look.
- Answer Yes it does
- Answer Yes, plus it has extensive and high-quality attachments to help. I am one hairy guy, but this thing doesn’t break a sweat. Really impressed by it
QuestionI just purchased this trimmer. The box states it is a 9000 trimmer yet the model number is MG7770 as the website states. When you attempt to register Philips recognizes this as a 7000 series which the model number indicates. Can someone explain this?
- Answer I have the same problem it states 7000 not the 9000
- Answer It does have a battery, however it is not USB rechargeable. It has a proprietary charger that plugs directly from a standard wall socket to the unit. Hope this helps!
- Answer Probably
- Answer Included, it's built in and rechargable with a power cord included as well.
- Answer Yes it does and adapter with cable
- Answer Yes I would like some ...but couldn’t find some in internet