Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $69.99
The previous price was $79.99
- Answer Hello! Yes, the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush has a dual voltage. It can be used to 110-220 V.
- Answer No question is dumb except for the one you opt not to ask! I’m not entirely sure but I’ll bet it’s totally safe to use in the shower if that’s what you’re getting at. I haven’t don’t that yet as I don’t need an excuse to take longer showers!! Lol
- Answer Hello! Yes, the Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 is compatible with all Philips Sonicare Click-on style replacement heads.
- Answer As far as I am aware, this is not a feature of this toothbrush.
QuestionHow do I cancel the 2 min. timer? I don't like it. I lost my owner's manual and I can't find a copy online to get the answer to this question. Diana
- Answer Hello! We'd recommend using white or gum care mode for more than 2 min of brushing. For more information, you may check the manual below. https://philips.to/318WM3j
- Answer Hello! We recommend contacting Philips Sonicare directly at 800-682-7664 for more assistance.