Questions & Answers
- QuestionMy 2012 Ford Fiesta has the in dash SiriusXM receiver. I also had installed a SiriusXM dock on my other car. I want swat out the 2012 Ford Fiesta in dash service and have a SiriusXM dock installed instead to eliminate one service payment. Can you do that (0 Answers)
- QuestionI have a Sirius XM onyx Ez dashboard radio that I got free from Sirius as a subscriber. Can you guys install it in my 2016 Honda CRV? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes geek squad auto tech install the satellite antenna when installing the radio (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the normal radio installation, and the advanced installation. I just want to install a sony radio in my truck, which installation should I get? (0 Answers)
- QuestionHonda Accord 2016 with am/fm can you install? Cost? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes Best Buy install outdoor antennas? (0 Answers)
- Questionbought ford mustang, it had a button for sirius radio,when i pushed the button , the screen read no sat. radio. do i need a tuner to start (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the point of this forum when no real answers are provided? (0 Answers)
Lots of questions asked and only one generic answer. Not very helpful. Seems like there should be an ability to plug in year/make/model for installation quotes. Other providers are able to do this for consumer comparison.
- QuestionWhat is the cost to install XM Radio on a Motorcycle? (0 Answers)
- Questionconverting am fm radio to xm (1 Answer)Answers
If your radio is SiriusXM capable then you can get an XM tuner that plugs directly into it from Best Buy if not then I think the only other two options you have are to get an XM tuner that plays through a dead FM station on your current radio or an aftermarket stereo that is XM ready. I've done both methods and the XM ready stereo coupled with the tuner is by far the better option as the one that plays through the FM stations is hit or miss at best.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions