Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan you mount a sound bar ABOVE a tv with this? (8 Answers)Answers
I just mounted a Vizio 38" soundbar at the top of a Vizio 49" TV and it worked great, very simple to do. I am using the pedestal for the TV so I couldn't set the speaker at the bottom. The speaker simply rests on top of the TV and this bracket keeps it from going anywhere.
- QuestionIs this mount compatible to the LG Soundbar, Model No.: NB2022A or is there a website I can go to for a compatibility list? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMount to Vizio Soundbar (5 Answers)
My Vizio soundbar has two holes on the back that are threaded for screws, but it didn't seem to work with the instructions on this mount. Has anyone used this to mount a Vizio s4221w-C4 soundbar? What screws do you use and how did you do it?Answers
As I recall, there were NUMEROUS screws which came with this mount. My recommendation would be to test several different sizes BY HAND (do not use a screwdriver) to see which screws fit the threads correctly. If the screws seems to be too tight to turn them by hand, they're probably too large, and you should try a slightly smaller size. If you try to force a screw that's too large, you could strip the threads in the soundbar. Honestly, I ended up returning mine, as there was just too much hardware for the space I needed to span. Check out my full review if you're interested.
- QuestionIs this what I need to mount the Sony 55" xbrx850d model (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with a Q acoustics M4 sound bar??? Thank you! (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes anyone know is this will work with the LG 55C7 to mount the Samsung Atmos soundbar above it? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with the Insignia fixed tv mount for 40"-70" ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have a samsung curved UN65KU6500 tv and bought the Samsungcurved HWJ40000 sound bar. The Best buy rep assured me that the sound bar and this mount would work. I do not see how. Anyone know if it will work or am I losing my mind? (2 Answers)Answers
Hello AggravatedinNH, No need to be aggravated for this mount! You will need to use the spacers with the TV and the sound bar to make sure they are level and backed away from the curve on the back of the TV but this will indeed work. GeekSquad or our customer care team at 800-359-5520. You can also see the install guide here: http://www.sanus.com/assets/products/soa-sbm1/documents/6901_002600.pdf Thanks and let us know how the install goes! Kathryn @SANUS
- QuestionIn regards to using this bracket, can the soundbar be tightened to sit nearly flush with the TV? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes anyone know if this will work with a Sony 32" soundbar to attach to the back of a 2016 Sony Bravia 4k/HDR tv (xbr43x800d)? Thanks (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions