Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $799.99
with activation today
QuestionI was looking at the unlocked version but will it work on the Verizon network? I hate all the bloatware that Verizon adds.
- Answer Yes it will. I purchased the S21 unlocked and Best Buy got me linked with my Verizon account within a few minutes.
- Answer It's brand new and unlocked. I bought it from Best Buy to hook up on my Tmobile service. All I had to do was put my Sim card from my old phone into this S21. If you need any help just ask the Best Buy team members. I asked them every question twice to be sure I would be able to use it with my Tmobile service.
- Answer Comes with the phone itself, covered by a thin plastic screen protector, instruction book, and a charging cable. NO charging block. Must buy one on your own or use existing one.
- Answer You can connect this phone with any company
- Answer Hey there, Taylor. If a phone comes unlocked, you have the option of which carrier's service is connected to the device. We would suggest contacting the carrier to ensure their services can be added. Thank you for asking this question. ^Kayla
- Answer No it does not have a slot for any type of SD card but it does have mobile Hotspot
- Answer Hey, Anna. If a phone comes unlocked, you have the option of which carrier's service is connected to the device. We would suggest contacting the carrier to ensure their services can be added. Thank you for asking this question. ^Kayla
QuestionGot my Samsung S21 5G on launch day in Feb. So far all good with one exception...an important one.......making phone calls. Phone often drops call in the middle of dialing other party or just stops ringing and freezes. Has anyone else had this problem?
- Answer We purchased 2 of the S21 5G and neither of us has had any problems at all, including what you've explained. I'm leaning toward the idea that the phone itself may be defective. I would see about warranty/store replacement.
- Answer Yes it is
- Answer If the network is gsm which means u can remove the sims urself n put it into another phone, then yes it will work, u would have to buy the phone unlocked.
- Answer Comes with a type c cable and a sim removal tool. No headphones, no usb wall adapter.
- Answer No. That's a shame.
QuestionDo you have to use the Bixby button, does it interfere with phone usage? (I don't use Alexis or any of those voice controls)
- Answer The problem is not with the button the problem is with software
- Answer If your here in the US it's definitely snapdragon. I bought mine and it's snapdragon 888 I hope this helps