- QuestionCan this be used as a cell phone (6 Answers)
- Questiondoes this tab support a/c wifi , dual band wifi.....thx (3 Answers)Answers
Found this out the hard way. Had a Tab 4 7.0 that supported a/b/g/n 2.4/5ghz band. Assumed the Tab A 7.0 would also. Wrong. Go to check out my wifi settings and see my 5Ghz wifi isn't showing up. A little more spec research and I learn the Tab A only supports b/g/n and 2.4Ghz band only. Very disappointing. I have an AC1900 Asus router. My old Tab 4 7.0 will get full wifi speeds on the 2.4ghz band..about 59mbps. Same test multiple times on the Tab A 7.0 I was maxing out only around 18-20mbps. I was wondering why the Tab A was downloading so much slower than the Tab 4 when i was doing a side by side test. Annoying.
- QuestionCan you use this tablet as a hot spot? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI HAVE ONE, DOES IT HAVE A MEMORY STICK AND IF SO WERE DOES IT GO .... (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this tablet have an Ambient light sensor? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this a touch screen (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs the Samsung - Galaxy Tab A (2016) - 7" - 8GB on the NO fly list? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionBeing computer stupid, having a dumb cell phone and only have a Kindle, does this do all the tricks a smart phone can do. I don't want it in any way to be a phone--I never answer anyway. Can I transfer 300+ books I have on my Kindle? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you download photos from your camera? (2 Answers)Answers
If you get a micro SD card that has a full-sized adapter, you can use that to take pictures on your camera and then take out the micro SD card and insert it into the tablet and transfer the photos to your device's main memory. Another way is to transfer the pictures to your computer, and then transferring them to a micro SD card to insert to your tablet. You can also connect the tablet to your PC and transfer pictures to the tablet as well via USB.
- QuestionThis this tablet have Google Chrome and can I print wireless from it (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions