Questions & Answers
- QuestionI am looking to buy tablet for an oldnon-tech savvy family member and was under assumption that iPAD is best because it's not as complicated as Android. It always runs smoothly, has OS that is intuitive to navigate and there's less chance for user error. (4 Answers)Answers
I am an old ( 77 yr ) retired grandma. I bought myself the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Black - 32GB because it seemed like a good value. I knew I needed the extra memory and the fast processor because I wanted instant answers when I searched Google. OOPs that even tags me as a little bit of a techie. Actually I was a Microsoft dot Net programmer in my former life. I really cannot see why an Apple product would be easy to use. Any tablet is going to present a learning curve to a non-technical person. But Android has a very simple interface, and seems to be more "intuitive" to learn. The new user just has to have a patient teacher / mentor to help them get started. In my former life, the company "big-wigs" decided they wanted to use Ipads. I think the lure of the IPad is that it is a status symbol, not that it is easier to use. It was very hard to get the IPads to do any useful productive work. And besides, Ipads cost at least twice as much as Android tablets. Good Luck.
- QuestionCan you add more memory (4 Answers)
- QuestionThis or and Ipad pro 9.7? (10 Answers)Answers
It depends on your budget. The price of this iPad is less than half of iPad Pro. It has all the basic functions. iPad Pro is much more powerful. If you have a computer and just wants to use iPad for game or YouTube kind of fun, get this one. If you want to use it partially as a computer, get iPad Pro.
- QuestionDose it have a USB Port for a mouse? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI want to download my Word and PDF files on a tablet and read them when I am on the move. Is Samsung Galaxy a good choice? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow long is the battery life when searching web and watching movies? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this tablet or others have a flash on the camera? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you connect this device to a Bluetooth speaker? (5 Answers)
- Questiondoes this tablet screen mirror in 4k samsung hdtv smart tv 2014 model? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be charged on a wireless charging pad? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions