Questions & Answers
QuestionIs there an accessory available for this model that would hold/support reading material to be read while riding?
- Answer Here is a picture; just follow the instruction inside the box. You have to take apart the handles.
QuestionIs there a way to deactivate the handle bars? Just use only the pedals and keep the handles motionless?
- Answer I really don’t use the handlebars to much but no to deactivate the handlebars. Just pedal and don’t put your hands on the bars.
- Answer Hey there - We understand that you have some questions about the Airdyne AD6 bike! We suggest that you reach out to our Customer Care team so that we can help. Our Live Chat team can be found online at https://www.bowflex.com/ by using the Live Chat link at the top right of the page when our agents are available. We are open Sunday – Saturday from 7am to 6pm PST. You can also speak us over the phone at at (800) 605-3369, Monday – Friday from 6am to 5pm and Saturday from 7 AM to 4 PM PST. - Schwinn Fitness Team
QuestionIs there a extended warranty on all equipment ? And can i order the the airdine from the store or on line.
- Answer I believe Best Buy has a extra warranty and yes you can order online or directly from the store.
- Answer Yes it will adjust down almost enough for my 5 year old
- Answer Hi! Thanks for asking, you may contact the Torrance Best Buy Store to check their availability on their Schwinn Airdyne AD6 Bikes. - Schwinn Team
- Answer Hey there - We're sorry to hear that you are having some trouble adjusting the seat on your AirDyne AD6 bike. Please reach out to our Customer Care team so that we can help. You can call Customer Care at (800) 605-3369, Monday – Friday from 6am to 5pm and Saturday from 7 AM to 4 PM PST. - Schwinn Fitness Team