Questions & Answers
Model: R-1874SKU: 6180134
Ask a Question
- Best answer: Hello Betty, this model microwave has the ventilation openings at the top of the unit. The cooling fan will blow the hot air out through these openings to the outside.
- Best answer: Hello, this unit was manufactured in USA. If you have further questions you may reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Best answer: Hello, yes aluminum foil can be used when using the unit in the convection mode. Please ensure that the foil is at least 1 inches away from the wall of the oven.
- Best answer: Hi Terry. Thank you for your recent inquiry in regards to the exhaust of the R1874. The exhaust vent for this microwave is in the front of the unit.
- Best answer: Thank you for your recent inquiry in regards to the dimensions of the R1871. The dimensions of this microwave are as follows: Height - 16.34', Width - 29.94', Depth - 15.28'.
- A: Hello, unfortunately this is not available. If you require further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A: Hello Tina, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please email us directly at email@example.com so that we may look into this for you.
- A: Hello, we will be more than happy to advise. There are several convection options, during the convection function the unit would brown or bake the food depending on the selected option.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions