Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $199.99
- Answer Yes they do work on an Iphone. I would not purchase, the earbuds do not stay in your ear. Very frustrating when working out. I would purchase something that hooks around the ear or an earbud that fits in the pocket of your ear (a smaller product)
QuestionCan they be used independently from each other? Right or left bud? Or is one the master and the other the slave?
- Answer Hi Sneezy, thank you for your question. Yes, you can use only one unit of the headset. Please check this link for more details: https://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/wfsp800n/v1/en/contents/TP0002757663.html Hope this helps. ~Earl
- Answer Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. No, the WFSP800N headphones cannot be charged on a wireless charging pad. For charging, use the supplied USB Type-C cable and a commercially available USB AC adaptor. The headset can be also charged by connecting the charging case to a running computer using the supplied USB Type-C cable. Hope this helps. - Kris
- Answer Not comfortable sleeping on the side with the piece in.
QuestionAre they waterproof?
- Answer Hi Lcall60, thank you for your question. No, this unit is only water-resistant. The headset will maintain its operability even when exposed to direct jet streams of water from any direction (except for the sound conduits (sound output tubes) of the headset). Liquids that the water-resistant performance specifications apply to freshwater, tap water, and perspiration. Hope this helps. ~Earl
Questionhow can i turn it on?
- Answer Hi bobby, thank you for your question. Remove the headset from the charging case. The headset turns on automatically and the indicators (blue) flash. When you remove only one unit from the charging case, only the removed unit turns on. We recommend following this link for more details: https://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/wfsp800n/v1/en/contents/TP0002757648.html?search=turning ~Earl
- Answer Yes they are
- Answer You get a fully charge in like 2-3 hours...
QuestionWill these earbuds cancel out the drone of the inside of an airplane? I will be taking a rather long flight next month so this would help. I'd also like to hear any announcements from the captain or crew. Thanks.
- Answer Hi AirTravel, thank you for your question. Yes, the noise canceling function works primarily on noise in the low-frequency band such as vehicles and air conditioning. Although noise is reduced, it is not completely canceled. Please follow this link for more details: https://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/wfsp800n/v1/en/contents/TP0002755767.html ~Earl
- Answer I did not try the google demand but I tried the earphone with my S9+ and it worked
QuestionWhat are the technical specs, i.e., cycles per second; loudness in db's; bluetooth range in feet
- Answer Hi Bill, Thank you for your inquiry with the WFSP800N headphones. We do apologize, cycle per second and decibel information is not listed as part of the product’s specifications. Bluetooth wireless technology operates within a range of about 10 m (30 feet). However, the maximum communication distance may vary depending on the presence of obstacles (people, metal objects, walls, etc.) or the electromagnetic environment. Hope this helps. - Kris
QuestionIf I'm driving an 18 wheeler, how can I know this product will be a good fit for me? How is the noise level?
- Answer I am not a truck driver myself, but I will say that in cars and busses you can still hear some of the noise. It bleeds out more in vehicles due to motion, so I wouldn't suggest getting these for those louder vehicles. Most likely a better choice would be some ANC headphones like the Sony WH-1000XM4's or something of similar quality and make.
I would recommend:
- Answer Hi Elle, Thank you for your inquiry. The WFS800N is compatible with Sony Android TVs that supports A2DP Bluetooth profile. Please refer to this link with information of compatible TV model list. https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/wireless-headphones-bluetooth-headphones/wf-sp800n/articles/00159290 - Kris