Questions & Answers
- Answer Personally own these and they do not have a direct volume control to your phone but do have dual use volume and track control buttons. You can adjust the volume on the headphones indirectly, meaning if you have your Bluetooth volume to high on your phone you can still turn the volume on the in ear headphones higher or lower separate from your phone. Also, you can use the volume buttons to move to the next track or back.
- Answer Hi Figo, yes, this water-resistant headphone is good for outdoor use especially while performing strenuous physical activities like running. You may check this link for more information on this unit: https://docs.sony.com/release//specs/MDRXB80BSB_mksp.pdf Thanks, -Mark
Question-Hi! I have 3 questions to ask: (1)Is there a zip tie or connecter in the back so the cord doesn't dangle(neck)? (2)Is the bass boosted very well like the headphone counterpart? (3)How long can it be wet before it messes with the device? -Thanks!
- Answer Hi Anastasia, 1. There's a cable adjuster attached to the headset. 2. The bass is fixed and cannot be turned on. 3. Please check the water resistant performance of these headphones in the link below. https://docs.sony.com/release//Help_4595959111.pdf Thanks, >Joffrey
- Answer any sony product with a similar USB interface would work or try some android phone cable.
QuestionHow do you connect to a new phone. I recently bought a new phone and my new phone can't find the earphones. Could the earphones only be looking for my previous phone?
- Answer Hi Jessie, You may follow the steps from this link and make sure not to miss a single step: http://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/xb80bs/v1/en/contents/TP0001176130.html (Android) http://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/xb80bs/v1/en/contents/TP0001176136.html (Apple) Regards, Vincent
QuestionIs my Sony Walkman Hi Res Audio personal music player compatible with these Bluetooth headphones?
- Answer it should be compatible with any Bluetooth product
QuestionWill these headphones work with the Sony FM Stereo/FM-m Receiver STR-DH130. Will any wireless headphones work with this receiver?
- Answer Hi Kay, No, the receiver doesn't have Bluetooth. You may want to consider RF wireless headphones. You may refer to these links for more information: https://docs.sony.com/release//specs/STRDH130_mksp.pdf https://www.sony.com/electronics/headphones/t/headband-headphones ~Ralph
- Answer Yes, you can. That is how I charge my headset.
QuestionI just purchased this yesterday and they are not staying on my ears. I am a petite women and if can return them because it is very frustrating.
- Answer 15 days for standard return window. 30 days for Elite. And 45 days for Elite Plus. I'd recommend attempting to use one of the other provided ear tips before proceeding to return.
QuestionCan I make and receive phone calls? The Mic seems very small and would come in extremely distorted, on my end, unless you talk really loud, is this true?
- Answer I use them on phone calls - work great, even with lots of background noise.
QuestionDoes these earphones have the extra bass button like the headphone counterpart? Thanks in advance.
- Answer No "Extra Bass Button" but the bass is outstanding on this product!
QuestionWhen listening to music does next song advance automatically or do you have to advance it manually? I am listening to music saved to my SD card on my Samsung S7+.
- Answer This sounds more like a phone app question. With this headset, you can skip to the next song.
- Answer I wear these while listening to music in bed sometimes. I've never fallen asleep with them on, but lying on my back, they're very comfortable. Lying on my side, they're OK. I put my arm up to rest my head on my arm so that my ear isn't directly against the pillow.