Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this case have a place to store a stylist? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI bought it but I don't how put it together can you help me please (5 Answers)Answers
Open the Targus on a flat surface. Place your iPad face down so the apple logo appears through the opening. Then, turn it all over, lay it flat and open, and then attach it at each corner. Lift the bottom of the iPod screen and place in any one of the grooves to stand it upright for use. The on button will then be at the top left corner. Good luck.
- Questiondoes the case turn the ipad off when closed? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHey, How do I take the case off of my I pad? It is very snug and hard to take off -unlike a traditional phone case- so is there any easier way? Video tutorials or pictures would be very helpful. Thanks! (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this for the 2017 model? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this fit with the key board (5 Answers)Answers
We did not purchase a keyboard, but I do not think it would fit in the case with the iPad 12.9". I would work with an Associate to get exactly what your needs are. Remember, with the iPad 12.9", putting the large setting on your keys, gives you a good-sized keypad. But for actually typing with any speed, you would need that keyboard. Hope this helps!
- Questiondoes cover also convert to stand for reading/using? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions