Questions & Answers
Questionwhat is the refresh rate?
- Answer When I bought this TV on August 13th, they were advertising this TV as 120hz. They even answered a customer question and responded with 120hz. Now they deleted that original answer and changed it to 60hz. I feel scammed, I bought this in preparation for next gen consoles. This was my biggest purchase in a while I can't believe you guys messed up like that. I can't even leave a review on the product because the TV is now listed as COMING SOON. Are you guys kidding me?
- Answer There are a few cosmetic differences, but the big difference is that the M-series has more picture settings and features to enhance the picture quality. One of these settings is the local dimming zones. This will create a greater contrast ratio on the M-series than on the V-series.
- Answer Both of these answers are incorrect the stand legs make contact to the surface you’re setting it on and 54” inches not 48 or 51 inches. Don’t make the same mistake we made our entertainment center is too small.
- Answer Yes, they are all HDMI 2.1.
- Answer The v705 H13 is our new V-Series for 2021 and features the new IQ Active processor for better picture processing, V Gaming Engine for better gaming performance, and HDMI10+ in addition to Dolby Vision, HLG, and HDR10 for High Dynamic Range support for a broader range of sources.
- Answer Much better than ARC this has eARC on one of the HDMI 2.1 connections. Anything plugged into one of the HDMI 2.1's can get all surround and audio technologies that the eARC is plugged into, sound bar or the best with an AVR Receiver.
- Answer This TV is not designed to output audio over Bluetooth. You could purchase a Bluetooth transmitter and connect it to this TV to listen over Bluetooth.
QuestionMy TV set is less than six months old. The screen goes black when I'm watching Netflix or Direct TV. What gives? It's a 70" set mounted on a freaking wall so I don't want to have to take it to a repair shop. Why does it go black and did I get a dud?
- Answer I logged on a chat session. Turns out the television needed to be updated and I had to do it manually. After it was updated, I reboot it and no more problems. Thx
QuestionHbo nax app in the spps
- Answer This TV uses our SmartCast Platform which offers a host of built in apps, as well as support for Google's Chromecast, Apple's AirPlay 2, and voice support for SIRI, Google Home, and Alexa. You are not able to manually download additional apps, however new apps are added to the platform often. If you find there is an app you want to watch that is not on SmartCast you may be able to cast it using Chromecast or Apple AirPlay from your phone or mobile device.
- Answer To answer your question, I want to gather a bit more information. When you have a free moment, we are available through text message, chat, or over the phone. Just go to support.VIZIO.com and click on ‘Contact Us’.
QuestionWhere can i plug my ps5 to the hdmi 2.1 how can i know if its plug to the right hdmi 2.1 port on the back of tv?
- Answer Hello Davidvaka, your PS5 should operate in any of the three HDMI 2.1 ports on this TV.
- Answer This TV uses our SmartCast Platform which offers a host of built-in apps, as well as support for Google's Chromecast, Apple's AirPlay 2, and voice support for SIRI, Google Home, and Alexa.