Questions & Answers
- QuestionHi, will this microwave (model: WMC50522AS) AND the trim kit (model: MK2220AS) fit a cabinet cut-out 13.5 H x 26.875 W x 21 D? Thanks! (2 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan I get this model with door opening opposite side (1 Answer)
- QuestionHi; Can you point me towards the trim kits that are compatible with this unit? Thank you. Dave (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Dave, the part number for a 30" trim kit is MK2220AS and for a 27" trim kit the part number is MK2227AS. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionDoes the unit come with the Trim kit as pictured on your website? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf I buy the Best Buy 2 year warranty, is that 2 year beyond the Whirlpool warranty? Does it fully replace the microwave if it breaks? (1 Answer)Answers
Kelly, the warranty usually starts after the manufacture warranty expires. Please contact Best Buy to get the terms and condition for their extended service plan. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionI have a WMH31017AB and wish to replace with this unit. Will it fit the same space as our present unit? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello marconi, The model number you have supplied (WMH31017AB) has had a few revisions made to it, so in order to be sure we are supplying an accurate response we are requesting you call in to the Whirlpool Customer Experience Center for personalized assistance. We can be reached at 1-800-253-1301, Monday through Friday from 8 am - 8 pm eastern time. Please have the model and serial number of your current appliance, as well as the model number of the new appliance available when you call.
- QuestionWhen will this microwave be back in stock and will it still be at the same price of $215.99? (0 Answers)
- QuestionOnce your cooking cycle is complete how often and for how long does the machine beep at you ? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI have a GT4185skb1 that needs to replaced. Will wmc50522as fit the space? Also. Can I keep the original trim? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Nicky, thank you for your inquiry into our Whirlpool Brand microwave. We were unable to pull the dimensions of your other model. But the dimensions of the newer model are Overall Depth (in) 19 5/8, Overall Height (in) 12 9/16, Overall Width (in) 24. You will need to measure your cutout to see if it will accommodate this model. We hope this helps!
- QuestionBlinking on display (1 Answer)Answers
Dear TM: I'm sorry to hear about your concern with your microwave! For your convenience we have product troubleshooting available at Whirlpool.com/Owner_Center under Product Help. For further assistance please call our Customer Support line 800-253-1301. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions