Questions & Answers
- QuestionI'm a quilt maker, will this washer handle a queen or king size quilt? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this washer come with a choice of "deep water"? High EFFICENCY low use of water, is that clothes don't come out as clean. I think because they are TOO EFFICIENT (not enough water!) to get the soap out. I'm ready to go back OLD SCHOOL washer. 302++. (2 Answers)Answers
Yes, it comes with the "DEEP WATER" which is actually a higher load setting. I have NO PROBLEMS with getting clothes clean or soap residue left on them. You only use the specified amts and no issues. Everyone in the house LOVES how the clothes are clean. (This coming from the old school washer- top loader. It finally died). I tried a different brand top loader "efficient" washer. That one was terrible. It didn't clean. Could only use 1/2 a load of clothes and had to set it on the heavy clean to get enough water to CLEAN the clothes. So threw that one out and then bought this one. we LOVE IT AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS getting clothes clean.
- QuestionIs this stackable with a dryer (same brand/match)? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this made in USA? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat's the dimensions of the washer? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI currently have a Whirlpool WFW9200SQ02 front Load washer and was told by Sears that the WFW85HEFW is the modern day equivalent of that washer. Can I use the pedestal from my WFW9200SQ02 with the new WFW85HEFW washer ? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Steve12, we are very sorry for the miscommunication but that is not correct. The only pedestal model numbers that will fit with Washer WFW85HEFW are as follows;XHPC155XW,XHPW155DW, XHP1000XW. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionIs this washer stack able? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDo this machine leaks from front door (5 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this washer have a soak cycle (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat are the IMEF and IWF numbers for this washer? (1 Answer)Answers
Kitty, per energystar.gov, Integrated Modified Energy Factor (IMEF):2.92Integrated Water Factor (IWF):3.2. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions