Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat accessories come with this? Can an EMPLOYEE please confirm if this DOES or does NOT include power cord and the GAS Line? Thanks so much!! (5 Answers)Answers
The Plug is Attached to the Stove since it is GAS. The electric on a Gas Stove is only 110voltage. NOTE: The units that the plugs are an Extra (Sold Separately) is for the Stoves that are all Electric and use a 220voltage. The Delivery guys also delivered a New Gas Line that I used to connect my Stove. (It was longer than my old one and in better condition.) Also Included is a Small Packet of fittings that are needed in converting this GAS Oven & Stove Top to Propane. There is a nice Detail set of How-To change form one to the other, located in the manual.
- QuestionDoes the griddle hot plate shown in picture included ? (3 Answers)
- QuestionOLD STOVE (4 Answers)
- QuestionAre cooktop grates dishwasher safe ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI AM TRYING TO FIND OUT 2 THINGS. 1ST. IS THIS MODEL (WFG505M0BS) SELF CLEANING AND 2ND DOES THIS HAVE A BROILER? (4 Answers)Answers
No, it is not self cleaning, but why the extra for self cleaning, simply use an extra sheet pan under anything you bake to catch any spillage, or run an empty oven at it's highest setting for about 1 hour and any spillage should burn off just like the self cleaning models. Yes it broils, but you will need to buy a broiler pan or use one from your old stove like I did.
- QuestionIs this a convection oven? (3 Answers)
- Questiondoes the oven come with the LP conversion kit (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this a 110 electronic outlet (3 Answers)
- Questiondoes this model have a clock and does it have a timer? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it come in black? Does it put alot of heat in the room? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions