The Bella 5-qt. Manual Slow Cooker brings simplicity and convenience to your countertop. Simply place ingredients into the pot, set the dial, and let the slow cooker slow cook your meals to perfection. Dinner time is made easy to enjoy your time with family and friends and let the slow cooker do the rest. The removable and dishwasher-safe stoneware pot makes serving easy.
Large capacity cooks up to a 4 pound roast.
3 temperature settings
Low, High, and Warm settings slow cook meals at the ideal temperature.
0.65-quart bonus dipper is included.
Allow for safe handling, cooking, and serving.
Removable stoneware pot
Makes serving convenient and effortless.
Avoid messy spills while serving.
Easy to clean
The stoneware pot and tempered glass lid are both dishwasher-safe.
A:AnswerHello, thanks for reaching out. Little Dipper is intended to heat, hold and is perfect for serving your favorite cheeses, dips and warm, cooked appetizers at the ideal temperature.
1. Fill the cooking pot with the desired dip. The Dipper should be at least half-filled for best results.
2. When serving hot salsas and dips, fill up to, but never fill more than 75% of the cooking pot,
3. Plug cord into a 120V AC electrical outlet.
4. Heat the contents until they are fully melted and hot, stirring occasionally.
Depending on the amount and type of food to be served, allow 30 to 75 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy. Food will stay warm for up to 4 hours.
6. Always unplug after use. The Dipper will remain ON until it is unplugged. For best results: keep the lid on the Dipper to help retain heat and keep food at the ideal serving temperature.
WARNING: The cooking pot should NOT be used to cook foods. IT WILL NOT COOK MEATS.
All food should be fully cooked before placing in the Dipper.
Have a wonderful day. The BELLA Team.
A:AnswerHello, thanks for reaching out. Please see here the Care & Cleaning Instructions
CAUTION: Always unplug Dipper before cleaning.
CAUTION: Never immerse Dipper in water or any other liquid.
1. Empty the contents of the Dipper.
2. If food sticks to the stoneware liner, fill with warm soapy water and allow to soak before cleaning
with a plastic scouring pad. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
3. Wipe interior and exterior of the base unit with a soft, slightly damp cloth or sponge.
4. Never use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads to clean the base unit, as they may damage
5. The plastic lid is top-rack dishwasher-safe.
Have a nice day. The BELLA Team.