Price Match Guarantee
Immediately available at a qualifying online retailer, or a local competitor.
We match local retail competitors (including their online prices) and these qualifying online retailers: Amazon.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com and TigerDirect.com.
Not shown on our exclusions list.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, items sold by Marketplace vendors, competitors’ service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale the Sunday before Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving.
Find it. Chat with us.
1. Find a qualifying product.
While online, find a qualifying product that you want BestBuy.com to price match. Make sure the product you would like to price match is immediately available and identical to our competitor's product (it must be a matching brand with identical model number and color). BestBuy.com orders are available for price matching by online chat or by phone.
2. Chat to Request a Price Match
Connect with us via Best Buy Chat. Please be prepared to direct us to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match. You can also call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) for a BestBuy.com price match request.
Find it. Show us.
1. Find a qualifying product.
Make sure the product you would like to price match is immediately available and identical to our competitor's product (it must be a matching brand with identical model number and color). BestBuy.com orders are available for price matching by chat or phone. Please refer to our Online section for details.
2. Show us in store.
Visit any Best Buy or Pacific Sales store and present the qualifying competitor's ad or website, with the lower price that is still in effect, to any of our employees. We will then review and verify the price match request.
Price Match Guarantee policy details.
We won't be beat on price.
We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors for immediately available products.
- At the time of sale, we price match all local retail competitors (including their online prices) and we price match products shipped from and sold by these major online retailers: Amazon.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com and TigerDirect.com.
- We match our online and app prices on in-store purchases and our in-store prices on online and app purchases.
- If we lower our in-store, online or app price during the return and exchange period, we will match our lower price, upon request.
- Our Price Match Guarantee covers new items (excludes clearance and open-box items). One price match per identical item, per customer, at the current pre-tax price available to all customers is allowed.
Our Price Match Guarantee does not cover:
- The online prices of retailers not listed in the Special considerations section.
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers on websites.
- Pricing only available to select groups of customers including My Best Buy® members, loyalty offers, discounts relating to non-warehouse membership or paid loyalty programs and government exchange store offers.
- Transactions from Best Buy Education, Best Buy Business and from a Best Buy Marketplace store on a third-party website (Amazon, eBay, Google, for example).
- Competitor offers including contract cell phones, service prices (including delivery and installation charges), pre-order offers, rent/lease to own items, liquidation offers, trade-in offers, items denoted as Black Friday pricing and special daily or hourly sales.
- Any financing offers, bundle offers, items included in bundle offers, subscription services, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, items that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, clearance items, open-box items, refurbished items, pre-owned items, credit card offers, gift card offers, items included in gift card offers, Point of Sale Activation cards, video game discounts related to a membership program, voice-only deals, and items for sale the Sunday before Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by us or a competitor.
Effective Date: September 27, 2020