Enjoy an individual serving of coffee from this Keurig K-Select single serve coffee maker. It has a descale maintenance reminder, so coffee tastes bright and the brewer works efficiently, and the one-minute brew time means you get your cup sooner. This Keurig K-Select coffee maker has a programmable auto-off feature for safety.
Ensure you don't leave the coffee machine on
Auto shut-off promotes safe operation.
Brew the perfect cup
Strength control lets you make coffee that suits your tastes.
Programmable cup volume
Allows you to set your coffee size to your own personal preferences.
Removable water tank
Allows easy refilling.
Pick up quickly after brewing is complete
A removable drip tray detaches easily from the machine.
Quick Features on the Product
Fresh brewed coffee in under one minute
Energy saver programmable auto off timer
Strong brew kicks up your coffee strength and intensity
Select from four cup sizes (6, 8, 10 and 12 ounces)
52 ounce removable water reservoir
Brews 5 cups with one fill
What's in the box?
Keurig K-Select Unit
Quick Start Guide
Coupon for descaling solution and k-cup pods
6 k-cup pods variety pack
Reservoir water filter
Instructions on how to install reservoir water filter
Here's my thoughts on K-Select.
To me it seems like a classic series with its manual buttons and non-existent customization with few added plus series features. A hybrid of Classic and Plus, if you will.
Ultimately, it serves its purpose of brewing a consistent cup of coffee each time, fast but I would definitely not consider this a machine for the "coffee enthusiast."
Like most things in the world, the following pros and cons is my personal opinion and will vary person to person depending on how much they "like" coffee and if they're after a cup of "specialty" coffee or content with a cup of "starbucks" coffee.
- Easy and painless to use
- Quick, just under a minute, cup of coffee
- Consistent cup of coffee each time. Never burnt, bitter taste. Cannot say if it under brews or not.
- "Strong Brew" is a nice added feature especially when brewing a larger size
- Energy Saver : Auto Shut Off (which classic should already have auto shut off but plus has energy saver "&" auto shut off so I was always unsure what the difference exactly was/is)
- Large reservoir : 52oz. Makes enough cups to get you through the day unless you drink a gallon each day
- Additional cup size than the classic : 12oz
- Hot cocoa and other non-coffee items taste great when brewed for 6-8oz but watered down at 10-12oz (all Keurig)
- Minor but a big deal for us...no fingerprints, yes!
- No customization (I'm sure a coffee enthusiast can go onto explain how important it is for water to be at a certain temperature, what type of filter, what type of bean, how it's stored, how it's ground, yada yada...)
- REALLY SHORT cord
- Splashes everywhere (this is with every Keurig so if you're not too fond of brown spots everywhere...not for you)
- Drip tray is still not the greatest quality and comes off even when lifting cup
- Reservoir max line is literally the edge of the container so water spills if you removed the reservoir and directly filling the reservoir. You can only fill to max when reservoir is attached to the unit using a cup or you have the hands of a surgeon
- Reservoir lid is still just a loose lid and not secure
- Not sure if it works with non Keurig licensed pods or any other type of pods like the Classic Series
Priced at $129.99, I would say it's a better buy than a classic but if customization is what you're looking for, I would recommend paying a little more for their Plus series.
Finally! I got a Keurig machine. I had been eyeing Keurig coffee makers for some time as it was always on my wish list. I love that Best Buy have these one-day specials every day and this came up as a one-day special.
Thank you so...much Best Buy for giving me the opportunity to purchase something from my wish list at a great affordable price!
We have Keurig machines at work, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have been working from home since March. I am finally able to get that same great cup of coffee at home that I became accustomed to getting when I am at work. Bottom line, I ❤️ my Keurig machine!
Welcome to the Keurig family! We are so thrilled you are loving your new K-Select coffee maker. Happy brewing!
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Ease of Use
5 out of 5
Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Ease of Use
5 out of 5
What can you say about a Keurig?
That is the best coffee maker? That the servings are consistent and flavorful? That the maker is well made and lasts a reasonable amount of time? That is mostly maintenance free? (mostly)
The K-Select lacks all the whistles and fancy stuff that Keurig's most expensive version has, but in its simplicity lies its genius; it works consistently, without a hassle, over and over, many times a day, for many days.
After all, life's most rewarding experiences come from the simplest things; a hug from your kids, a message from a loved one, the sun up in the morning (if you think that is simple), your car taking you to work...
A warm cup of coffee, just as you expect it, over and over, every time brewed to perfection, only a Keurig!
Thank you so much for reviewing your K-Select and for your kind words. Happy Brewing!
Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review
You’re gonna make a lot more coffee at home
The new Keurig K-Select classic coffee maker is slightly different than our 5y/o Keurig model, but the differences are all improvements. Our biggest problem with the older version? These Keurigs won't break even when you're itching for a new one. Sure, we de-scaled it . . once . . . of our region’s infamous calcium deposits, but it’s just keeps on working. Older models are going to be 21st century hand-me-downs.
The new Keurig is a bit slimmed down and shorter. It has added a carbon filter which should last 2 or more months. While I'm not thrilled with another consumable, I'm happy about the carbon filter. The size selection switches are all illuminated, are laid out logically, and they've added a travel mug size. This model has no LCD screen, but doesn’t need one. Everything else is the same. Soak, rinse (thoroughly) and load in the filter. Fill the water reservoir. Power on. Open the pod holder and place one of the dozens (hundreds?) of coffee/tea/cocoa pods into place before you close the cover. Select size. Wait about 90 or so seconds and you're ready. And you just saved some cash and a trip to the neighborhood coffee vendor. The pod coffee maker is a genuine convenience. Just be sure to order enough pods, ‘cause you’re gonna add home-made coffee to your routine.
When Keurig released its "Version 2.0" brewers a few years back, the company was criticized for over-complicating what should be a relatively simple device. With this new K-Select model, Keurig has brought over some of the better features of its 2.0 brewers and left off the unnecessary gimmicks.
- No "digital rights management" technology. On most of its 2.0 brewers, Keurig implemented a technology that forces the consumer to use only Keurig-approved K-Cups. The company has since rolled back this technology, and luckily this brewer does not seem to include it at all. Generic brand K-Cups and reusable filters work with no problems on this K-Select brewer.
- Includes an option for strong brew. I believe this is the first brewer in Keurig's "Classic" series to include the option, and it works well.
- Uses simple buttons instead of an LCD screen. Some may prefer the screen, but the buttons allow you to begin a brew much quicker without having to tap through menus on a screen. I use my Keurig in a busy office and I love being able to just press one button and be on my way.
- Surprisingly large water reservoir. With its compact size, I was expecting it to hold much less water. However, the 52-ounce reservoir is perfect for a busy office or home kitchen with limited space.
- There's no need to wait for the brewer to heat up before inserting a K-Cup and selecting your cup size. While it's still pre-heating, simply select the cup size button and it will brew as soon as it's ready.
- It has a matte-black finish that doesn't show fingerprints or dust.
- Very quiet. This is probably the quietest Keurig brewer that I've owned.
- The lid of the water reservoir is not attached by a hinge and is easy to knock off the brewer if your hand touches it with too much force.
- The plastic that makes up the Keurig feels rather cheap. The brewer is very lightweight, but I'm hoping that didn't come at the cost of poor design and reliability. Time will tell.
If you're looking for a simple, no-frills Keurig brewer, this is it. It offers the best parts of Keurig's 2.0 brewers without any of the bloat. It's fast, quiet, has a large water tank, and is very compact. Highly recommended!
I have had the Keurig K-Select for a week and in the past week it has proven to be a good update to the Classic series of Keurig home brew options. It has multiple size options all the way up to a 12 ounce pod. In addition, it has a strong brew toggle. The strong brew feature increases the brewing time thus increasing the strength of certain coffee brews. If you're using an instant mix or a hot chocolate k-cup, you obviously won't notice much of a difference, but with the traditional coffee pods, the difference between standard and strong brew is noticeable.
The brewer heats up quick and is simple to use. There are no LCD screens, only a few simple buttons on the top of the unit.
If I have any complaints, the tank on the side of the brewer is a bit narrow and, with my hands, it was hard to change out the filters. But the tank is a good size. You can easily brew several drinks before the tank needs to be refilled.
I was able to use a filter cup with my own coffee grounds. And there is plenty of space to fill up a travel mug.
I recommend this Keurig to anyone looking for a new brewer.
A:AnswerThanks for your question. The power cord of the K-Mini coffee maker is 30". The cord is tucked in the back of the coffee maker and may have to be pulled out to extend to it's full length. Hope this helps!