Ratings & Reviews
- Digitally remastered!
- Special bonus: take a lesson in how to photograph naked gals - and feel your brain cells melt in the process -when bare breasts, cowboys & Indians, stock footage and godawful jokes collide in a lengthy excerpt from the never-before-released 1996 experimental-nudie-
- cutie An Eye for the Girls!
- Total running time: over 3 1/2 hours of blood, boobs and beatniks!
Part of the British mystery series based on the books by Agatha Christie, Miss Marple: The Moving Finger was first aired in 1985. Maud Calthorp (Dilys Hamlett) calls in Miss Jane Marple (Joan Hickson) to investigate a hate-mail case in the small village of Lymston. The problem is kept relatively quiet until lawyer Edward Symmington (Michael Culver) discovers his wife dead after receiving one of the letters. The coroner says suicide, but Miss Marple is convinced otherwise. ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
Murder à la Mod
A man is being blackmailed by his wife, who wants him to get out of the pornography business. His girlfriend steals some jewels from a friend to help the financially strapped man, but she ends up being a murder victim in his studio, and the man must track down the killer to clear his own name. The trail leads to three possible suspects, all with a motive for murder. Brian de Palma relies more on visual effect than character development in this independently produced film. ~ Dan Pavlides, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joan Hickson - Miss Marple
- John Arnatt - Guy Calthorp
- Andrew Bicknell - Gerry Burton
- Michael Culver - Edward Symmington
- Sabina Franklyn - Joanna Burton